MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
i don't about that sir. but last time someone ask me, i did re-do that part. and it's the same for me.
i don't know why we have different mechanics on a same game.
I may have glitched my game, you can keep putting on a show at UTOPIA over and over at night, which breaks the day/night cycle and causes all manner of broken shit to happen when you do sleep, including repeated days, events not triggering, and all kinds of related crap. it's pretty funny actually.

U

User_196312

This game should have a lolicon tag maybe.

Two little girls in playground are under age isn't it??

I just ask a question don't need to fire me guys. =)

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I may have glitched my game, you can keep putting on a show at UTOPIA over and over at night, which breaks the day/night cycle and causes all manner of broken shit to happen when you do sleep, including repeated days, events not triggering, and all kinds of related crap. it's pretty funny actually.
i have that same glitch when you go to utopia. which kind of good. i don't use cheat. so right now have tons of money. for the
next updates.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I made a fix for that that doesn't require my mod. You just need to copy the "Alice home fix.rpyc" file in the "...\corruption-v1.30-pc\game" folder.

I don't do android ports so I don't know if this will help you.
Wait so you telling me that alice's home content is available but there is an issue with it?:unsure::oops:

Wafflestomp9001

Jan 22, 2019
This game should have a lolicon tag maybe.

Two little girls in playground are under age isn't it??

I just ask a question don't need to fire me guys. =)
Some would tend to agree with you, others would go about the whole thing as saying that you are splitting hairs, as far as I have noticed, there is no actual lolicon nudity, or intercourse involved between MC and any under aged characters. I'm not saying that there isn't a reason to have the tag on the game as a safety precaution, but again. There is no loli lewding that I have seen in the fame other than what happens behind the toilets at the playground, and that's between the mothers and their daughters. And the daughters don't remove any clothes.

Reactions: User_196312
U

User_196312

Some would tend to agree with you, others would go about the whole thing as saying that you are splitting hairs, as far as I have noticed, there is no actual lolicon nudity, or intercourse involved between MC and any under aged characters. I'm not saying that there isn't a reason to have the tag on the game as a safety precaution, but again. There is no loli lewding that I have seen in the fame other than what happens behind the toilets at the playground, and that's between the mothers and their daughters. And the daughters don't remove any clothes.
Just to know how you define the word loli ??

For me the loli is a little girl who has sex with a man older than her but also who takes by to sexual intercourse like when the mothers qive a blowjob to the mc in front of their daughters for example or when the mc fuck the mothers in fornt of them maybe.

Maybe I'm wrong is that the word loli is not really what I thought. =)

But I got my answer for the tag thank you. =)

If someone really has the good definition of the word loli I would be happy to listen to it. =)

Reactions: Wafflestomp9001

Wafflestomp9001

Jan 22, 2019
Just to know how you define the word loli ??

For me the loli is a little girl who has sex with a man older than her but also who takes by to sexual intercourse like when the mothers qive a blowjob to the mc in front of their daughters for example or when the mc fuck the mothers in fornt of them maybe.

Maybe I'm wrong is that the word loli is not really what I thought. =)

But I got my answer for the tag thank you. =)

If someone really has the good definition of the word loli I would be happy to listen to it. =)
Thanks for the reply Pan,

As far as my definition of loli, you are actually very close, it is used more to describe a small or Petit female, (normally described as young, but age is not really part of the category.) Which can normally be seen portraying themselves as endearing to those around them. It might not be 100% accurate, but that's how I see lol, almost the same as shoji (which is the male equivalent).

Reactions: User_196312

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Wait so you telling me that alice's home content is available but there is an issue with it?:unsure::oops:
Nop... sorry to disappoint you but the label is missing, that file only makes it so that the game doesn't crash when you want to go to her house, I think that he wanted to create more content for her and the he forgot or didn't want to do it...

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I would like to know where and how to meet Sophia Please

I would like to know where and how to meet Sophia Please
Sophia who is MC's grandma can be accessed when both Mom and Sis are your personal sex slaves.:p Apparently there is no other options of getting her for now. :unsure::sneaky:

steve leroux

Apr 5, 2018
[QUOTE = "krys69, post: 1550657, member: 195005"] Sophia, la grand-mère de MC, est accessible lorsque maman et sis sont à la fois vos esclaves sexuels. : pApparemment, il n'y a pas d'autre option pour la trouver pour le moment. :incertain::sournois:[/CITATION]

tank you for your repy

siara2055

May 27, 2017
What happend to date menu? I don't have options to choose to date some person or call, or text on the newest version?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
What happend to date menu? I don't have options to choose to date some person or call, or text on the newest version?
When in your room press on the phone icon and chose the call button, than you will see girls available for the contact. :unsure::)

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes