ly19921212

Dec 20, 2018
how to put the slave on stage though. I can only see the question "do you want to put slave on stage?" but cannot put anyone there

Sep 15, 2017
I'm probably just an idiot but is there supposed to be scenes after the second gas in the subway or are the scenes only after the third? after second if i click for any of the options they vanish like a scene is starting then just reappear.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I'm probably just an idiot but is there supposed to be scenes after the second gas in the subway or are the scenes only after the third? after second if i click for any of the options they vanish like a scene is starting then just reappear.
Its a bug. Buy an other Gas Potion and it should be work.

Tacoman3000

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 236919
How to trigger the missing event?
Your missing event is called 'Playground flag'. Proabably got something to do with those ladies. What I wanna know is why for my save the 'Megan Sex stop event' is still hidden for me, even though I have taken her there. Is it because she isn't a slave? I have done everything but enslave the girls, I have a separate save for that.

Ranlly

Jun 17, 2018
Your missing event is called 'Playground flag'. Proabably got something to do with those ladies. What I wanna know is why for my save the 'Megan Sex stop event' is still hidden for me, even though I have taken her there. Is it because she isn't a slave? I have done everything but enslave the girls, I have a separate save for that.
Probably, yes. Megan can work on sex shop after enslaved.

Reactions: Tacoman3000

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
Is there a way to switch between the normal and bimbo look? I'm not a big fan of bimbos tbh
Get yourself cheat mod and change their levels to what you want do. I suggest doing so after after you done everything in the current build

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
wow, uploadhaven has a NASTY ad hidden behind the download button. ugh.
for all people, be careful when using that download provider.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
How do I "Get Closer" to megan's husband? I only get yelled at by him in the park or night, or ignored by him in his house in the mornings.

And how do I lower the guard of the women in the park?

Cal90

Oct 9, 2018
how do you give potion to twins? it says I need to find a way to feed them, but I can't find anything :/

siara2055

May 27, 2017
Guys, how to open console in game to write a code? I read here that I should press shift+o, but that ain't working in my case, nothing happend? Any ideas?

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Guys, how to open console in game to write a code? I read here that I should press shift+o, but that ain't working in my case, nothing happend? Any ideas?
Either or use .

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes