JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
how to put the slave on stage though. I can only see the question "do you want to put slave on stage?" but cannot put anyone there

you have to have both mom and sister as slaves then they show up and earn you cash. also you can go late at nite run them on stage, get cash (800), go home and sleep and day does not advance.

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
how do i finish corrupting the principal? i cant corrupt the school any further
Same here I got her acting slutty and girls in a dog pile all over her but I can turn the rest of the school. I can't get anymore meetings going to release the gas I have saved up.

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
Hi guys i need some advice. Last version i play was the v1.20
Now i download and start the v1.30
Can someone tell me
Sophia max corruption? Till now i stop at 45. Do i need to stop?
Justin's mother max corruption? Also here i stop at 45. Do i need to continue or stop?
Where i find the fat family? I try to look around but really or i miss something or i just do not see something. Can someone tell me where this fat family is?

The other i think i already see.
Ofc i need to do also the new thing. So i try it right now.
Anticipate thankses.
how do you check the corruption levels, I cant turn the students or the priciple's family it just won't let me go further. I keep throwing more juice at the principle and hope something changes but no luck. you can get fat family at the fast food near grandmas but its a short mission and not really worth it. ride the elevator in grandma's building when you have it started you will have further fun with them.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
how do you check the corruption levels, I cant turn the students or the priciple's family it just won't let me go further. I keep throwing more juice at the principle and hope something changes but no luck. you can get fat family at the fast food near grandmas but its a short mission and not really worth it. ride the elevator in grandma's building when you have it started you will have further fun with them.
If you use the normal version (for normal i mean without mod) you can see corruption level, at the top right of the screen. If i am not mistaken, there is a diary, where you can see all the corrupt level.
If you are interesse in the mod, look at page 1 for the one made from dr sama. Look good for me.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
you have to have both mom and sister as slaves then they show up and earn you cash. also you can go late at nite run them on stage, get cash (800), go home and sleep and day does not advance.
yeah, it causes other problems like people not showing up where they should, days repeating themselves, events happening out of order, and lots of other bad stuff, so it's not a good idea.

Reactions: JayDubya

FotallyTUCKED

Jan 1, 2019
Can anyone tell me what's new on Corruption v1.30? I have v1.25 with the characters pretty much maxed out and mom n sis as slaves on a separate save file. Just want to know if its worth downloading this latest version. TIA

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Can anyone tell me what's new on Corruption v1.30? I have v1.25 with the characters pretty much maxed out and mom n sis as slaves on a separate save file. Just want to know if its worth downloading this latest version. TIA
If only there was a log of changes on the front page...

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes