Erutulcon

May 30, 2017
Anyone know how to "Release the alertness" from the mothers in the Playground?

Nevermind, figured it out.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I hope that he finish the almost Complete Girls like the Mother/Sister etc with the next Update. I really would like to see the rest from Slave Mother/Sister
What i want to say is that its nice to see new Girls but he should work first on the almost complete things

Randeza

May 16, 2018
i hope you will get the option to skip fetishes that will be added in the future, if you don't like them.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
I just want to know how to get the school girls' corruption up to continue a certain path. I already finished the female faculty's available path. Did the Principal's path up until the point where the MC whats to screw her in the school hall, but I somehow need to increase the schoolgirls' corruption before I can...

Edit: Goddamnit I figured it out after making this post...You need to go to the gym hall (not the "Hall" that is named in the game. That so called "Hall" isn't a fking Hall at all.) on Monday morning to release the gas...

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Here you go my friend:
<v1.35 Release Date>
  • Corruption for$20+patrons: March 4th
  • Corruption for$10+patrons: March 7th
  • Corruption for$5+patrons: March 14th
  • Corruption for$1+patrons: March 21st + Announcement of next release date
And we still dont know whats gonna be in this update. I hope we gonna have slave corruption for nurse and nun

Reactions: Renelsi
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes