kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Here is Mr.Cs post
I am sorry that the preview of this update is much delayed.
I have already done this update. This update focuses on Emily's slavery and hospital events.
I am immersed in the work of 'Lust Village' due to its recent delay in updating.
YES! My favorite will finally be enslaved!

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
It has been released. May the countdown clock commence till a very nice person shares with the group.
i hope it gonna be shared today, because tomorrow at early morning I gonna in another place and not gonna have internet like maybe few days or even weeks so I hope somebody gonna post new update today

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
No ill will towards Nyanta, I'm grateful he always shares the games with us and I don't mind him witholding the release in respect to the dev, but today I do selfishly wish someone shares it more quickly. I want my Slave Emily as soon as possible.

I would like seeing a changelog as well.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
if your talking about this

thats not really a change log just what will be focused on in this update but now we wait 8 hours to almost a day for a release

personally i cant wait until next year when Melissa becomes a slave shes probably my girl in the game other then Megan
that's what im talking about sir. we now on 384

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
so whos your favorite girl in this game i already stated mine
whose melissa again? i forgot. why do you think the update is next year?

my fave girl is heather, aunt Julia,Mrs. Simpson and im not sure about this but i think i like the policewoman on the jail and the three wives on the street.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
whose melissa again? i forgot. why do you think the update is next year?

my fave girl is heather, aunt Julia,Mrs. Simpson and im not sure about this but i think i like the policewoman on the jail and the three wives on the street.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: VolksKrieg
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes