Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
is it highly recommended to play with a mod, like better Better Experience? I don't know if I wanna cheat on my first playtrough

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
is it highly recommended to play with a mod, like better Better Experience? I don't know if I wanna cheat on my first playtrough
It is highly recommended to play it with a mod, because otherwise you will miss a lot of content ;)

Reactions: Nerro

Renelsi

Sep 9, 2018
And we still dont know whats gonna be in this update. I hope we gonna have slave corruption for nurse and nun
Here you go my friend:
<v1.35 Release Date>
  • Corruption for$20+patrons: March 4th
  • Corruption for$10+patrons: March 7th
  • Corruption for$5+patrons: March 14th
  • Corruption for$1+patrons: March 21st + Announcement of next release date
Thx mah friend

Reactions: MrSharkie

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Here you go my friend:
<v1.35 Release Date>
  • Corruption for$20+patrons: March 4th
  • Corruption for$10+patrons: March 7th
  • Corruption for$5+patrons: March 14th
  • Corruption for$1+patrons: March 21st + Announcement of next release date
Do you know if normally someone will upload the game on the first day of release for $20 patrons here, or is it some latter date? I'm so looking forward to hospital director update. Has been too long of a tease.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Do you know if normally someone will upload the game on the first day of release for $20 patrons here, or is it some latter date? I'm so looking forward to hospital director update. Has been too long of a tease.
heather,Mrs.Simspon, the principal, Megan(slave) and emily(slave) and the nun are the one's people been waiting for too long.

MrSharkie

I am a dentist.
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Mostly the uploaders wil upload the 20+patrons version on the same day on f95zone. but sometime we need to wait maybe max a day.

Sep 24, 2017
I am just guessing from the game, but I believe that the next update will be around the next area (grandma) from some of the wording of all the limited works and the constant "The contents of this area are still being prepared. Please wait for the next patch."

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes