Wafflestomp9001

Jan 22, 2019
guys, i know this is not the right thread to post it. but i see several people who reply on this thread that largely been active.
i just wanted to know the game that i have seen "3d fuck dolls" and when i tried to create it ask my card number. is it legit?
and does someone know the gameplay?
Imo I wouldn't do it personally. Not that it might be a scam, but because there are far better things to spend that money on, and developers to support. I'm sure you can find a game in development here that you would enjoy far more, and might not even require your cc number.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Imo I wouldn't do it personally. Not that it might be a scam, but because there are far better things to spend that money on, and developers to support. I'm sure you can find a game in development here that you would enjoy far more, and might not even require your cc number.
yes, that might be true. i mean, its true. cause i have seen some clip of the games on their site, i think if subscibe onto that, i might get really........... disappointed. but, it's really tiring to wait for a month for just few updates. there 9 or 12 games that i like so far, but still it's really tiring to wait even having atleast 9 to 12 games i wanted to play.

Jul 23, 2017
Ok guys I got the crunched version. And for some reason (does anyone else have that problem?) in the subway when you corrupt the new girl in cart once or twice,she runs to the other girls and no text no nothing it just freezes :(

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some advice. Last version i play was the v1.20
Now i download and start the v1.30
Can someone tell me
Sophia max corruption? Till now i stop at 45. Do i need to stop?
Justin's mother max corruption? Also here i stop at 45. Do i need to continue or stop?
Where i find the fat family? I try to look around but really or i miss something or i just do not see something. Can someone tell me where this fat family is?

The other i think i already see.
Ofc i need to do also the new thing. So i try it right now.
Anticipate thankses.

rex112

Jan 4, 2019
[QUOTE = "Bahamut Zero, post: 1536939, miembro: 17005"] Hola chicos, necesito un consejo. La última versión que toco fue la v1.20
Ahora descargo y arranco la v1.30
Alguien me puede decir
Sophia max corrupción? Hasta ahora paro en 45. ¿Necesito parar?
¿La máxima corrupción de la madre de Justin? También aquí paro en 45. ¿Necesito continuar o parar?
¿Dónde encuentro la familia gorda? Intento mirar a mi alrededor, pero realmente o extraño algo o simplemente no veo algo. ¿Puede alguien decirme dónde está esta familia gorda?

El otro creo que ya veo.
Ofc necesito hacer también lo nuevo. Así que lo intento ahora mismo.
Anticipe gracias. [/ CIT

The level of corruption of Justin's mother is 1, sopia 1 or 2 and fat family 2 or 3

Bob_Anon

Oct 26, 2018
In the subway, when the readhead women threatens to call the police after you molest the mum instead of her, how do you proceed afterwards?

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
when you enter the shop, just click the look around. atleast 4 times, i don't know if it works on a single day. but try it everyday.
then on the night, try to talk to her, there is an option that you can ask her on a date
With me, I had to look around at night, re-enter the store, THEN go to the counter and ask her out, doesn't work any other way for me.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
With me, I had to look around at night, re-enter the store, THEN go to the counter and ask her out, doesn't work any other way for me.
i don't about that sir. but last time someone ask me, i did re-do that part. and it's the same for me.
i don't know why we have different mechanics on a same game.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I put in a mod after i downloaded the game for a 4 time and the top bar still wasen't there. The mod is the one from D.S.-sama and was thinking on trying it out.
Did the problem appeared before or after you installed my mod?

@D.S.-sama: Hey might you share your solution, how you fixed @Randeza's problem? Maybe this will be helpful in the future.

Thanks!
I opened the game and loaded the save file that had the problem, then I opened the console with Shift+O and then tipped:
Code:
show screen ui
then I saved on the existing save file and that's what I did, but I don't recommend that others who don't have the knowledge about Ren'Py codes do it because they might brake the game... so do it on your own risk...

Reactions: cold_arctus

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
He told me it was before he used your mod. I understood it like, he tried to use your mod to bring the UI back.
I'm asking him because when I analyzed his save file I saw that he previously used AONmod and that mod uses a different ui( AONsaved > AONmod > altUI ), and he must not have added the mod to work correctly or it created an interference with my mod or the game...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Apparently Alice's home is not implemented yet so we have to wait a bit more for that one. :confused:
I made a fix for that that doesn't require my mod. You just need to copy the "Alice home fix.rpyc" file in the "...\corruption-v1.30-pc\game" folder.
There is a bug in android version when u want go to alice home, can anyone fix it ??
I don't do android ports so I don't know if this will help you.

Reactions: MasterofNTR

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I saw that he previously used AONmod
I saw this too, but wasn't sure, since I'm not modder and have no idea how the structure of the original game looks like :D

Maybe he tried to download different Mods to test, if one of them will bring back the UI... :D

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes