KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
There is no point arguing with people on a site with so many fucked up sexual content, which I admittedly am guilty of indulging in for the most part. But yes, depiction of cp in games/anime, that's pretty much where I draw the line. That's where I stand. You like what you like, I don't like what I don't.
^ This sounds like you are giving your opinion that you don't yourself care for the content but do understand that different people may like stuff different from yourself. Your first comment about the playground scenes in this patch however:

Yeah...the playground scenes has gone too far. I get the kink of corrupting random pairs of mother and daughter, but they're clearly presented as children despite their ages not being told. Even if they weren't directly having sex with MC, just making them watch/perform sex acts with their mum is already a problem, let alone making them wear like sluts. Really hope Mr. C drop the kids characters asap.
^ This sounds like you don't care about what anyone else likes because you have deemed the content unacceptable to anyone so you want the content dropped for everyone. That is why people are throwing around the "morality police" tag. People get upset when someone talks about cutting off their preferred content in a game.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I forgot, who's Alice?
edit: Nvm, now just need to know how to corrupt her.
edit2: nvm again, i really gotta do that whole "try everything" thing people talk about.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I downloaded the file but it seems like the tab was still in there. In any case I just edited the file locally on notepad/texteditor. For those who need it, just search "Go to Alice's House" and the line beneath that is *tab* "That's all for this version...". Take out the tab and replace it with four spaces, the game should open after that.
Goddamnit Mega, okay, deleted the file from my drive, uploaded under a new file name, hopefully this time it doesn't fuck me.

Also I fixed that crash with Alice.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
^ This sounds like you are giving your opinion that you don't yourself care for the content but do understand that different people may like stuff different from yourself. Your first comment about the playground scenes in this patch however:

^ This sounds like you don't care about what anyone else likes because you have deemed the content unacceptable to anyone so you want the content dropped for everyone. That is why people are throwing around the "morality police" tag. People get upset when someone talks about cutting off their preferred content in a game.
Guess I read the reply and realize there are many here that likes fucked up shit and who am I to decide what they should and shouldn't be allowed to get off to. Would have definitely preferred if Mr.C gave us an option in the beginning to turn on/off content like this, but then again can't really complain as I'm not even a patron.

Reactions: kzk0987

para__

Aug 29, 2017
Goddamnit Mega, okay, deleted the file from my drive, uploaded under a new file name, hopefully this time it doesn't fuck me.

How can I apply the patch? :(

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
This game is getting to the point where having a small guide/walkthrough/checklist would be good. If you haven't kept up-to-date with each patch it feels like a minor jungle to figure out what's new.

Reactions: Cryptor

Altarin

May 21, 2017
Same here. Also when I ask her for a date I'm sent to Main menu.
i dont event got to ask her for date. But i figured out what is causing it.
Open console and write without quotes: "store_event = 3" It will probably cause you to go back one level with her, but better safe than sorry.

Reactions: Lucius Drake

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
i dont event got to ask her for date. But i figured out what is causing it.
Open console and write without quotes: "store_event = 3" It will probably cause you to go back one level with her, but better safe than sorry.
Nice, that worked :) Thank you!

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017

how to install?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone else having error problem when trying to go to Alice's Home in the residential area? :unsure: Luckly it allows me to role back but I would like to be able to see Alice's content. :cry:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone else having error problem when trying to go to Alice's Home in the residential area? :unsure: Luckly it allows me to role back but I would like to be able to see Alice's content. :cry:
It is normal, because her house is not implanted yet. So, don't worry about it...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the main problem seems to be that he only adds little content at different places which give it the feeling of beeing nothing over a prolonged period. I am pretty sure with the ammount of work he did put in the different minor characters he could have finished another mayor character or atleast 1 group of minor characters

Reactions: Vamori and ju1zzed
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes