Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
>be me
>Saids to self "i'll play again in the next 3 updates"
>Next update comes and its based around the school. my favourite area in the game.
>downloads

GODDAM IT

Reactions: Raikusen

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I'm finding that I can't get the mom and sister in the living room anymore, and so I can't start the maid cafe event on the weekends. Not sure what to do. :confused:

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
A search of the 418 pages? That may take a while.
Assuming you are not doing a "wind-up", look for the Search box - at the top (right) of this page, almost certainly, unless you are using an odd device.

And enter your most obvious key terms there, fine-tuning the search criteria as you wish.

The Search function looks something like this, when you tap on the box:

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
TCMS can we just ban this sarcastic idiot, pretty please?
Nah. Always give the benefit of the doubt. But I get a bit tired too of spoon-feeding answers that are freely & quickly available.

People just have to learn the "knack". ... maybe 3 or 4 basic FAQs should stand at the top of every page of these threads. ("#2: Stuck, in a game? Before asking others for help, pls try the Search function for yourself, --> tap the box over there on the right")

But then, I guess, some (esp. some new to here) would not see/look for the FAQs anyway ... esp. those who don't check for the usual ways to search for answers for themselves!

WalpurgisX

Sep 11, 2017
Can someone give me a helping hand.
When i open the console, i couldn't close it back like any other renpy game.
EDIT: Nevermind, all i need to do is to type exit.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Been playing over & over, how many slaves can we obtain ???
How often do they put out updates ???

stepmom

Sep 23, 2018
What do you mean "almost 0 content"....
Shit... after corrupting Mom and Sister up to 240 and getting a lot of different scenes for going into the bathroom and masturbating....
Then I went to the Church, after getting the nun corrupted enough, I got the Nun to suck my cock in a few scenes
Then I went to Megan and got some good cow scenes from her...
then Megan's Daughter the Nurse.... I got her to jerk me off and also got to grope her ass while she is in front of her boyfriend...

For a first Demo... shit this has some really Good Content....
Yes... the English for this is horrendous but still playable

Oh...yes.. I used the Renpy Cheat...
shift "O"
then
money = XX (really do not need it yet if using the potions cheat)
potions = XX

Herobaby

Jul 4, 2019
Its a animation dance is a final event in principal event? And when i click on flirt on dana and becky its just sight seeing is that a final event to in dana and becky?

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
can someone please give me a full save with a cellphone for some reason i always lose cellphone feature in new updates

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes