privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I'm confused about something. This may just be because I'm using a cheat mod and this isn't supposed to be possible...but I noticed if you invite Megan home before you corrupt your mom and sister, it goes to the "here's a cake for you" scene.

....that's pretty out of nowhere. What's up with that?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i can't get most of the scenes in this update whenever i go to the gym it always says no one is there and not sure if i got the new principle level up scene either

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
kinda wish u canbut businesses and make a bank account and take loans and buy upgrades to your house or buy more houses it could make the game more interesting

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
news from patreon:
<v1.55 Release Date>
  • Corruption for$20+patrons: August 5
  • Corruption for$10+patrons: August 8
  • Corruption for$5+patrons: August 15
  • Corruption for$1+patrons: August 22 + Announcement of next release date

orenjus

May 26, 2019
Somebody tell me how to corrupt school principle. If i'm not wrong the mc lacks money so the teacher say to the principal to hire mc as part-time teacing programming at school.

But now i play again i don't get it, its no longer there, i already corrupt the teacher into havin sex. But the principal still the same as my first time meet her

*sorry for my bad english :)

captivated

May 27, 2018
Somebody tell me how to corrupt school principle. If i'm not wrong the mc lacks money so the teacher say to the principal to hire mc as part-time teacing programming at school.

But now i play again i don't get it, its no longer there, i already corrupt the teacher into havin sex. But the principal still the same as my first time meet her

*sorry for my bad english :)
you need to browse job from your computer to get teaching job if im not mistaken
after that just give her potion in her principal room

Apr 7, 2019
I'm confused about something. This may just be because I'm using a cheat mod and this isn't supposed to be possible...but I noticed if you invite Megan home before you corrupt your mom and sister, it goes to the "here's a cake for you" scene.

....that's pretty out of nowhere. What's up with that?
I don't know the origin of that error either, but I have had the same thing occur to me without the use of any mods or alterations. I was playing freshly through version 1.5 again when it occurred.

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
What is the different between Win, Linux - Heavy and Lite apart from their size?
Does one have more content?

Also what with the 2 download link, MEGA and MEGA2? Are they the same thing...

Last edited:

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
There's a new preview up on Mr C's patreon. Would appreciate if anyone is willing to share.

What is the different between Win, Linux - Heavy and Lite apart from their size?
Does one have more content?

Also what with the 2 download link, MEGA and MEGA2? Are they the same thing...
Just image size/quality. Only makes a difference on higher resolutions really.

Reactions: Knight2416

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Man it has been a couple of days since the W.I.P post and no one posted what it actualy is in it?
I used to be posted within hours

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes