uztgft

May 26, 2018
Th

W.I.P
This update will be about the police station.
Michelle's new levels and new contents from existing characters are added.
Also, MC's old school girls will start working at the police station.
Thank you for posting

Reactions: Knight2416

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i wonder what will mr.c will do on heather's husband in the future? he does not do anything about him. i wonder what Husband would think? and the mistress of the husband, what happen to her?

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
i wonder what will mr.c will do on heather's husband in the future? he does not do anything about him. i wonder what Husband would think? and the mistress of the husband, what happen to her?
I think the husband won't return after how he got humiliated by both Heather and his new girlfriend.
And yeah, I would like to see that girl again. Maybe she could be a receptionist in the slave club or something, now that there's no cafe. But I feel she may end up forgotten, I mean the best chance for her to get new stuff was in the update that brought Heather's Enslavement, like the hospital girls got new (possibly final) content with Emily's.
If some Patron is reading this, they could try bringing it up in one of the Patron only posts or something.

Reactions: Knight2416

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
could u please already finisch slave content fpr Jenny and Nicole at home please
He'll finish what he feels like when he likes... Sometimes adding in new dead-end routes... Seems to be his modus operandi.
I'll say this, though: Nicole's hot. If only the slave route didn't doll them up to look like braindead whores.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Any recommendations for games of similar breath and quality? Really like this one, just not into the whole exhibitionism fetish...

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
He'll finish what he feels like when he likes... Sometimes adding in new dead-end routes... Seems to be his modus operandi.
I'll say this, though: Nicole's hot. If only the slave route didn't doll them up to look like braindead whores.
I put the blame on Honey Select's modelers. One of the reason I am not that partial to 3D CGs.

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Have to ask nut seing how for the forseable future i can only use the mobile version of this game
How long does it usualy take for it to be made into the mobile version because at the home page the mobile version is one release behind the PC version

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes