kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I used to really like The Gift but it got really lame over time, it's just annoying how it keeps flipflopping between being a mind control/sexual slavery game and having some really shitty "love, moral and honor" stuff. I prefer games like Corruption over this kind of crap, looks like a game that is afraid to go too dark to scare purefags or something, ends up being a mess that doesn't please either sexual slavery fans or love games fans.

I think the writer also thinks the characters he is introducing are far more interesting than they actually are. They would be good as targets for brainwashing and slavery, but they're not compelling to drive a narrative. I found myself rooting for the villain most of the time, I really hope he fully brainwashes the protagonist's mom and sister before he has a chance to rescure them, because fuck him. Also it would make an actually compelling arc with him trying to undo Mindlos' brainwashing, if he wants to do character drama. But I doubt the dev has the balls for that.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I used to really like The Gift but it got really lame over time, it's just annoying how it keeps flipflopping between being a mind control/sexual slavery game and having some really shitty "love, moral and honor" stuff. I prefer games like Corruption over this kind of crap, looks like a game that is afraid to go too dark to scare purefags or something, ends up being a mess that doesn't please either sexual slavery fans or love games fans.

I think the writer also thinks the characters he is introducing are far more interesting than they actually are. They would be good as targets for brainwashing and slavery, but they're not compelling to drive a narrative. I found myself rooting for the villain most of the time, I really hope he fully brainwashes the protagonist's mom and sister before he has a chance to rescure them, because fuck him. Also it would make an actually compelling arc with him trying to undo Mindlos' brainwashing, if he wants to do character drama. But I doubt the dev has the balls for that.
Yeah I had the same problem. I like Games where you play as the good guy building a harem full of romance. (The Last Sovereign.) And I like games where play as the villain creating a harem of brainwashed slaves (corruption). But the gift reloaded just -ugh.
The game went on a one year break and after it came back from Hiatus I feel like the author wanted a change of direction that didn't at all mesh with the first half of the game. Like we used Monica as a living footstool and broke into Clair's apartment and brainwashed her as she was LITERALLY crying and begging for us to get away...
and then suddenly the MC pulls out from his ass, "No I'm a good guy I'm enslaving these people and turning them into better versions of themselves by raping them and making them abandon their old live to serve me blah blah blah." It really comes off as slimey and cringy.

And I wouldn't get your hopes up for anything happening between the family and the doctor. I feel like the dev is just using that to milk patrons. Like "Will you family be raped or will you the hero save the day TUNE IN NEXT TIME TO FIND OUT!" He's ended the game on the EXACT same cliffhanger for every single release since the hiatus ended.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Police Station update, with the first police woman's enslavement I think...The update is a page back.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Police Station update, with the first police woman's enslavement I think...The update is a page back.
Not her enslavement, I think, just a new level. Michelle is behind by a lot, she was a later addition.
If she gets one new level, she'll now be on the same level as Ms. Simpson, Melissa and Maria, and the next update with her should be the enslavement.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Up on svscom

Changelog:

Michelle new level scene

Michelle street patrol newbies training scene

Michelle subway patrol newbies training scene

Chief gas-potion event scene

Amy punishment event scene

Bella punishment event scene

New jail event scene

Look for newbies scene

New subway women-only car scene

Increased computer bonus money

New character: Amy, Bella

New world map: TV station

New MC's room menu: Watch TV

Computer password: 1546

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I know a lot of people hate when he adds new places, but I gotta say a TV station sounds really interesting. From the looks of it there isn't anything to it yet but a newscaster and weather girl would be pretty fun to corrupt.

Windexor

Jun 18, 2019
How long typically does it take till the new update gets posted here? Probably gonna hold off on the download till 1.55 is up. Any recommendations to download while i wait?

May 9, 2017
Up on svscom

Changelog:

Michelle new level scene

Michelle street patrol newbies training scene

Michelle subway patrol newbies training scene

Chief gas-potion event scene

Amy punishment event scene

Bella punishment event scene

New jail event scene

Look for newbies scene

New subway women-only car scene

Increased computer bonus money

New character: Amy, Bella

New world map: TV station

New MC's room menu: Watch TV

Computer password: 1546
Is it on svs? The download link is there already?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes