gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hmm..... what's new in this version. except the city hall?

can't find anything .
that is written on svscomics:
Maria slave event

Maria pet play scene

Worship scene

Missionary activity scene in church

Newsroom event in TV-station

Girl-band scene in stage room

Girl-band shoot scene in studio

Utopia stage bug fixed

Megan home visiting scene bug fixed

Slave Maria added in private room

New world map: City hall

New characters: Mayor's family, sectary, Maid

Computer password: 1546

askrol

Jun 15, 2017
that is written on svscomics:
Maria slave event

Maria pet play scene

Worship scene

Missionary activity scene in church

Newsroom event in TV-station

Girl-band scene in stage room

Girl-band shoot scene in studio

Utopia stage bug fixed

Megan home visiting scene bug fixed

Slave Maria added in private room

New world map: City hall

New characters: Mayor's family, sectary, Maid

Computer password: 1546
WoW. Thaks!

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
So he finally fixed the Bug in that Megan visit scene. Took only like half a year lol.

Looking forward to Mayor's family too, now that the Principal and Aunt's are one step away from full corruption/slavery.

For all we talk about how he doesn't focus on the already established characters he has been consistently delievering a new slave event for them every 3 updates or so.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So he finally fixed the Bug in that Megan visit scene. Took only like half a year lol.

Looking forward to Mayor's family too, now that the Principal and Aunt's are one step away from full corruption/slavery.

For all we talk about how he doesn't focus on the already established characters he has been consistently delievering a new slave event for them every 3 updates or so.
Yea, he's a pretty sloppy coder. His base is fine, but he makes simple, gamebreaking errors that are super obvious. Do his patrons not point them out to him? He has enough that I think they should notice them right away.

Jul 23, 2017
there is a bug when you try to go to news room after you get the usb instaled (gasp spoilers) it leads you to stage room instead

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Do his patrons not point them out to him? He has enough that I think they should notice them right away.
I noticed this for (too) many games. There's errors, but as long as they don't throw an error screen, most players aren't aware of them and believe that it's how the game is supposed to be. It's not that they are stupid, but more that they put too much trust on the capabilities of the dev.

On a side note, will probably not be able to works on my mod tonight. It's already past midnight and I have a shitty connection actually, the download is still not finished :( But well, as always it should works great, and I don't expect much change in this update, so perhaps there's even no works to do.

there is a bug when you try to go to news room after you get the usb instaled (gasp spoilers) it leads you to stage room instead
Mr.C published a bug fix today, it's probably for this. But we're still waiting for it to reach us.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Not gonna download it 'til it gets posted here with the bugfix, I'll take a look then. But if you want to take a crack at it yourself you can download Unren extractor and find it, it's probably a simple fix, most of his bugs usually are.

I noticed this for (too) many games. There's errors, but as long as they don't throw an error screen, most players aren't aware of them and believe that it's how the game is supposed to be. It's not that they are stupid, but more that they put too much trust on the capabilities of the dev.

On a side note, will probably not be able to works on my mod tonight. It's already past midnight and I have a shitty connection actually, the download is still not finished :( But well, as always it should works great, and I don't expect much change in this update, so perhaps there's even no works to do.

Mr.C published a bug fix today, it's probably for this. But we're still waiting for it to reach us.
Yea, but it surprises me for games with large followings, especially games like this where there's a large overlap between f95 members and their patron base. Oh well, I guess what they don't know doesn't hurt them.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Well technically speaking I would consider at their highest points of corruptness to be "slaves" they fuck and fuck on command.

But as far as the slave ceremoney up to this last update, is mom, sister, Heather, Meagan and Megan's daughter...can't remember her name (the nurse). Those are the only ones that you can have the ceremony for.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes