• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Just a word to tell you that I updated my mod to track the two corruptions events in the TV Station. But like there's not much to see here actually, if you already have the previous version of the mod, you don't really need to update it.

Where is the maid? I've seen mayor's family, sectary.
At the front of their house (in Uptown) when you try to enter. You need to spend $500 to follow them first.

On a side note, the minimum wage are really low for a world where taking a taxi for a short ride cost you this much.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
On a side note, the minimum wage are really low for a world where taking a taxi for a short ride cost you this much.
Perhaps the whole game is a metaphor for modern life: You have a shitty job and do repetitive tasks so you buy psychoactive drugs to escape from your miserable existence, each usage will draw you further away from the real world and more towards the dream world where all the women want to have sex with you and you solve all your problems by corrupting them. You will even start seeing other males only as shadows and in your imagination even the police station will consist of an all-female staff.
Life is cruel.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
[...] and in your imagination even the police station will consist of an all-female staff.
You forgot the nuns that worship you as their new god...

But, to be frank, I prefer to see it as a game with much incoherence, it's less depressive :D

Reactions: yoyomistro

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Well technically speaking I would consider at their highest points of corruptness to be "slaves" they fuck and fuck on command.

But as far as the slave ceremoney up to this last update, is mom, sister, Heather, Meagan and Megan's daughter...can't remember her name (the nurse). Those are the only ones that you can have the ceremony for.
And I would say it's not really worth it. Before you slave them you can do a mess of diff things with them. After, maybe half of the kind of things.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
its probably a stupid quesiton but is there any new content in 1.60 or just bugfix?
To go to v1.6 do I just need to download the bugfix?
risovach.ru (13).jpg

Well, seriously, everything is here. About changes it is written 2 pages ago, about bugfix 1 page ... It is not so difficult to take and read. In addition, the OP has all the information (except changes).
Version 1.60 has changes compared to version 1.55. Version 1.60 bugfix differs from 1.60 guess for yourself what ...
You can download version 1.60 + bugfix, or immediately 1.60 bugfix

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
It says in 1.60 there are "New characters: Mayor's family, sectary, Maid"
Where is the maid? I've seen mayor's family, sectary.
The Maid is in Uptown at Mayor's Privat Mansion. She let you not enter, cause you are unknown.

Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
Getting this exception even after the bugfix. Any suggestions?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/tvstation.rpy", line 439, in script
File "game/tvstation.rpy", line 439, in <module>
NameError: name 'tv_event' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/tvstation.rpy", line 439, in script
File "H:\ANDY-PC\corruption-v16-pc\corruption-v1.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "H:\ANDY-PC\corruption-v16-pc\corruption-v1.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1745, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "H:\ANDY-PC\corruption-v16-pc\corruption-v1.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1739, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/tvstation.rpy", line 439, in <module>
NameError: name 'tv_event' is not defined
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
corruption 1.55

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
View attachment 403046

Well, seriously, everything is here. About changes it is written 2 pages ago, about bugfix 1 page ... It is not so difficult to take and read. In addition, the OP has all the information (except changes).
Version 1.60 has changes compared to version 1.55. Version 1.60 bugfix differs from 1.60 guess for yourself what ...
You can download version 1.60 + bugfix, or immediately 1.60 bugfix
With apologies. The only reason I asked is there is a link to the bugfix but not v1.6 on the front page or at least I didn't think there was one.. Which I found confusing so was just trying to double check.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes