kynn88

May 25, 2018
I wonder if, after corrupting all women, they sleep only with the protagonist or go to sleep with everyone who hits them, because that would be boring!

oXMidnightSinXo

Oct 23, 2018
when i click on my club on the map screen it says i have no reason to go there what should i do its been a while sicne ive played this and ive forgotten what i did for the my club scenes

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Since I have been following the game, this is the first time I have seen no one who has already posted a link for the new update, it usually happened the next day. Too bad but I will patiently tell you that someone is kind enough to do it and I thank him.

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Since I have been following the game, this is the first time I have seen no one who has already posted a link for the new update, it usually happened the next day. Too bad but I will patiently tell you that someone is kind enough to do it and I thank him.
Hopefully now that the 10$ version is up we will get a link soon, i understand that not many people are part of the 20$ patron group. Maybe a Patron account for f95 would actually be a good idea, people could pool in money and with that money the creators could be supported.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Username7

May 1, 2017
While we wait on official changelogs here's what I can see in Unren and what I played.
Nun added to club.
Mayor's secretary two potion events one changes her level.
Mayor's house event chain with two levels of corruption for his wife, daughter and maid.
Two events outside city hall one with mayor's family at level 2 and one with the nuns.
Enslaved Sister's room anal.
and kitchen event for enslaved mother and sister.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes