Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
If I am correct, its the image quality. Though one time I tried both heavy and light and the difference is quite small
Yea calling it size when I meant resolution isn't the best :unsure: but bigger resolution can make image size massive pretty quick and if you use different file type it can also increase or decrease the size

jacobverba

Sep 18, 2019
Oh what I wouldn't give for someone to port a mac version of this game over...
You can make your own very easily, even with the compressed Win-only versions. Download the RenPy SDK and create a new game, give it a name and go on with the default options. Now go to the folder the SDK created, enter the "game" folder and delete everything inside.

Download any game you want to play, Win version. Extract the zip, ignore the files and go inside the game folder, copy everything and paste in your game folder created by the SDK. Go back to the SDK, click on your game and Launch. Now you have your own Mac version, it saves normally and everything else. If you want, you can generate a distribution file for your version, but I rather just play it like that.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You can make your own very easily, even with the compressed Win-only versions. Download the RenPy SDK and create a new game, give it a name and go on with the default options. Now go to the folder the SDK created, enter the "game" folder and delete everything inside.

Download any game you want to play, Win version. Extract the zip, ignore the files and go inside the game folder, copy everything and paste in your game folder created by the SDK. Go back to the SDK, click on your game and Launch. Now you have your own Mac version, it saves normally and everything else. If you want, you can generate a distribution file for your version, but I rather just play it like that.
Don't bother to explain it to Mac users, I did it many times and even posted a step-to-step instruction. No progress so far... :LOL:

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
hey developer, you have errors in script.rpy in few lines like 'if location ' you have only one = and game shown error invalid syntax

rySan

Dec 1, 2017
This game not any Walktrought ? You know, hmm maybe looks like story in line, not walktrough about character lmao. I'm didn't like cheat btw.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This game not any Walktrought ? You know, hmm maybe looks like story in line, not walktrough about character lmao. I'm didn't like cheat btw.
The game is self-explaining.. buy sex drugs; apply them, buy more sex drugs, apply more.. see sex scene; do the same 10x; move on to the next girl.

attaque

Mar 30, 2018
from what i have found out its the mayors office and his mansion in uptown, where your aunt lives, where all the magic happens in this version

ado

Feb 22, 2018
does anyone else feel like there missing something on the train after the second gas. i can't even look around the train car.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes