Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Since discovering that enslaving involves nipple piercings, and a level for the school teachers involves urination, I have to say my enthusiasm for this game has cooled quite a bit. It would be fine if such things were optional, but they aren't. It feels like Mr.C just threw in most of the kinks available whether the player likes it or not.

Of course, you can just not enslave, but I'll never know if another char's enslavement will be to my liking because it's all tied together, and you can't unlock the next one without doing the first. Another thing, the game stopped giving me the option of doing the cafe events on the weekends for no reason, losing out on a potential $4000 for more potions.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone have the latest mac version?
People just don't want to upload it because of anti mac bias or something. I don't know what to say. it's there on patreon. I use the renpy sdk but I hate it, because it doubles the loading time and it's hard to keep saves consistent between mac and windows version. Renpy works perfectly with mac but the community isn't into it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I use the renpy sdk but I hate it, because it doubles the loading time
What...??? You don't need to play it through Ren'Py SDK.. you need it to build the Mac packages. Afterwards you have the same game build as uploaded on Patreon.

People just don't want to upload it...
Wrong! Uploading takes more time as downloading. And why wasting time and space if everyone can build their native distribution by downloading the Windows build?? It also works with the light and compressed version...

because of anti mac bias or something.
Not really, more because Mac Users are lazy to invested time to solve their problem by googling them.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Since discovering that enslaving involves nipple piercings, and a level for the school teachers involves urination, I have to say my enthusiasm for this game has cooled quite a bit. It would be fine if such things were optional, but they aren't. It feels like Mr.C just threw in most of the kinks available whether the player likes it or not.
Either you started playing yesterday, or you missed a lot of content. As far as I remember, there's a dozen of water sport scenes with none enslaved girl. The first one of them (outside of the home toilet) was with Emily, and appeared around two years ago. This while the scene with the teacher is three, perhaps four, months old.

Another thing, the game stopped giving me the option of doing the cafe events on the weekends for no reason, losing out on a potential $4000 for more potions.
It's not "for no reason", it's because both girls are enslaved, and that now there's the grand mother.
You can solve that, there's one of the mod that let you free the girl, then enslave them back for free (I wonder which one :unsure:), but in this case, you don't need the event to have money.

hey does anyone know what is in this version again there's no changelog
It was publish at least twice, starting at page 461, just take a look.

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
People just don't want to upload it because of anti mac bias or something. I don't know what to say. it's there on patreon. I use the renpy sdk but I hate it, because it doubles the loading time and it's hard to keep saves consistent between mac and windows version. Renpy works perfectly with mac but the community isn't into it.
Just Load it in Renpy itself ive been using it for a while now

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017

Of course, you can just not enslave, but I'll never know if another char's enslavement will be to my liking because it's all tied together, and you can't unlock the next one without doing the first. Another thing, the game stopped giving me the option of doing the cafe events on the weekends for no reason, losing out on a potential $4000 for more potions.
The game basically follows standard extreme ahegao moral degeneration/corruption in hentai to a T, which would include what you mentioned in it. I mean, if you want to see an example the games direction all you have to do is look at any Miel game or read any Mikezoutei or Inoue Nanaki doujin lol.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
main page is what id so to use but if your on android it most likely wont help you

again if there using the android app that wont help
but if there on a pc then both ways will work
Tried, no help... Just spending a lil time working, building up $$$... Old saves didn't transfer, so gotta start making my slaves, again... Thanks again...

motokola

Sep 27, 2017
Corruption [v1.7] [Mr.C] (3.01 gb rar pc lite source)
519 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
don't work "back" in PC

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Either you started playing yesterday, or you missed a lot of content. As far as I remember, there's a dozen of water sport scenes with none enslaved girl. The first one of them (outside of the home toilet) was with Emily, and appeared around two years ago. This while the scene with the teacher is three, perhaps four, months old.

It's not "for no reason", it's because both girls are enslaved, and that now there's the grand mother.
You can solve that, there's one of the mod that let you free the girl, then enslave them back for free (I wonder which one :unsure:), but in this case, you don't need the event to have money.

It was publish at least twice, starting at page 461, just take a look.
nothing came up when i searched i'll try again
Edit: found it sorry i gets annoying how the uploader never posts it even when people posts it in the comments also anne i love you mod i use to it for every version

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i'm still getting the bug where mc keeps saying i've already opened the club today when i click the slaves so i can't do the nun salve one is there a fix

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes