Hoppeldihopp

Jan 7, 2018
How do I start the support rout for the mayor. I corrupted the mayors family and then cant get church support? What am I missing?

Apple Jinx

Nov 2, 2019
So I am currently at 200% support in my campaign and I am just gonna assume you can endlessly increase it just like how you can still give potion to some characters despite them not having any new content in them atm.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
How do I start the support rout for the mayor. I corrupted the mayors family and then cant get church support? What am I missing?
I got Church Support and am on 30% mayor support (cant more need wait on next update i guess)
is all nuns a complete corrupted point and slaves ? then you could have church support..
maybe you didnt finish with Mayor and Mayor home?

Hoppeldihopp

Jan 7, 2018
I got Church Support and am on 30% mayor support (cant more need wait on next update i guess)
is all nuns a complete corrupted point and slaves ? then you could have church support..
maybe you didnt finish with Mayor and Mayor home?
I have Sister Maria as Slave and The Mayors Family given 2 gas potions but in the Corruption Tab in the book it shows 0 Corruption for them.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I have Sister Maria as Slave and The Mayors Family given 2 gas potions but in the Corruption Tab in the book it shows 0 Corruption for them.
sound like you got some bug with just 0 corruption...me too with 2-3 gas and is on 75 corruption with mayor Family .

D

Deleted member 483629

How do you get the church support ? I have mxed corruption for both secretary and mayor's family and maria is my slave.So how do I do it ?

Reactions: Mangahiryu

badgerbane

Aug 11, 2017
Method for free money (is a bug), AFAIK only works once though:

First time you go to different area via subway work part time job until the place closes, then go to apartments, make sure this is first time you go to apartments. If you look at the time at top after the cutscene with your friend and his mom, go back to the fast food place and work. If you look at the time on top, it will say the day is over, but you will still be able to work. You will get paid, no time will elapse. Skipping through the dialogue I can make $500 in about 5 seconds. Been doing it for about 3 minutes now and I'm at $40k. It's still only day 6, and I've worked 80 shifts at macdonalds. Now that's what I call a dedicated employee.

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
enjoyed the game, developer can go really far with the corruption if he deems so... the school, playground, mom and sis teams.... the possibilities could be fun

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Love the game, just wish the developer would focus more on one pacific area of the game for update's instead of playing hot potato on what's updated some content should have been added before adding more additional content that will likely be moved to the side to add something else an pattern that I'm seeing, besides that great game.

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
Go to the secretary and hold speech. Church option should be available
That option just doesn't appear despite having maxed current corruption on the secretary and the mayor's family for me either.
Is a specific day,time or is there something else that needs to be done first?

Reactions: ZTex

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Is the TV station missing in this update? I can't seem to find it on the map anymore.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
That option just doesn't appear despite having maxed current corruption on the secretary and the mayor's family for me either.
Is a specific day,time or is there something else that needs to be done first?
I'm having the same issue. I've progressed the mayor stuff to the point that i can get blowjobs from the mayors wife and daughter but none of these other menu's show up.

Everyone who can be enslaved is already enslaved so i'm really not sure what more i can do.

Reactions: Mangahiryu
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes