MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
That option just doesn't appear despite having maxed current corruption on the secretary and the mayor's family for me either.
Is a specific day,time or is there something else that needs to be done first?
Have you tried it before enslaving Maria (Maria lvl 4) or did you corrupt everyone in the church including the people visiting? That's the only thing I could think of.

Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017
Para las personas que tienen problema para activar la campaña y usan el mod Better Experience mejor desintalarlo ya que se salta la misiones de alcalde cuando corrompes a la esposa y hija.

For people who have trouble activating the campaign and use the Better Experience mod, it is better to unpack it since the mayor's missions are skipped when you corrupt the wife and daughter.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
A big warning to the user of my mod.

As pointed out by Doom64HD3D , Mr.C changed the steps for the corruption of the mayor's family, and I missed it.

I updated the mod to take count of this, don't hesitate to tell me if you run on an issue because of this.

Dangel

Aug 30, 2017
A big warning to the user of my mod.

As pointed out by Doom64HD3D , Mr.C changed the steps for the corruption of the mayor's family, and I missed it.

I updated the mod to take count of this, don't hesitate to tell me if you run on an issue because of this.
Wow, I was unlucky enough to download the mod and go through the storyline literally an hour before your post :(
Any chance for console commands to fix it without reloading? don't really want to go through all of it again, and the updated mod doesn't exactly help if you already passed it.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Any chance for console commands to fix it without reloading?
Here is the catch, depending of what you did beside that, the way to reset it change :(
Normally, using the mod to lower the level of "mayor's family" to 0, then using a gas potion again should works.
It's also possible that it works just by giving another potion, without the need to do anything else.

That's why I need return from the users regarding the issue they possibly encounter, to find if there's case that need to be handled by the mod or if the two case above works every time.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Here is the catch, depending of what you did beside that, the way to reset it change :(
Normally, using the mod to lower the level of "mayor's family" to 0, then using a gas potion again should works.
It's also possible that it works just by giving another potion, without the need to do anything else.

That's why I need return from the users regarding the issue they possibly encounter, to find if there's case that need to be handled by the mod or if the two case above works every time.
You have to console and set sex_of_mayor = 30.
This was the only way for me to undo the skipped scenes. This then allows you to progress normally again.

Though i'm still not sure how people are getting 30% campaign support. I'm at 20% with Mayor Family & Nuns giving support. Who else am i missing ?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Though i'm still not sure how people are getting 30% campaign support. I'm at 20% with Mayor Family & Nuns giving support. Who else am i missing ?
You are missing nothing, the value is incremented twice by 10 and that's all. But there's a bug in the game, two variables are inverted, which let you have the support of Scarlet and Victoria as many time as you want. If the variable were correctly used, then you would have 30% support at the end of this update.

As for the bug in my mod, during my few test it worked once without having to edit the value. But if there's people for who it don't works, I'll add a way to reset this part to 15 of corruption for the girls. It's, alas, the only way to deal with the problem without risk to break the game :(

Reactions: cold_arctus

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
so i am guessing the "etc" written is where the unlimited possibilities could go in. the head education institution would be next
to become a slave, unless MR.C would introduce "new character" and if MR.C plans to extend the election , the celebrities and news station "representative" would be introduce last. besides the characters like Megan Emily and Heather story is still half finish.
Megan and Emily should have at least 2 or 3 scene with the father and Megan has own scenes to her husband and also Emily got to have revenge with her "asshole boyfriend" Heather and her husband's girl should also have one. those 3 characters could have a revenge "NTR" to their partners.

Principal and her family and the 3 housewives are okay, MR.C should go with it. except for Julia, yes we gave Julia's husband male potion to be more "submissive and supportive" but there still time for Julia's story. could be half NTR i guess

and for Mrs.Simpson? i can't think of anything else. i hope that would be unexpected to say the least.

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
Hello there!! How do I pass the dialogue with Uncle at the yard? The one where he order another cup of tea. I tried increasing the corruption level of all three women but is no go!! What am I missing?! Thank you!!

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017

After putting the new mod in and using the command to reset the family, going to the mayor's mansion and calling everyone prompted a choice of gas potion which led directly to the mayor holding a speech.

AaronIsMe

Apr 18, 2018
Why it's always said i've open the club when visiting slaves on club?
even if i'm proceed to the next day.

Also in this update the bar is missing employee, i got them when on 1.65 update but on 1.70 they just disappear. Do i have to redo the whole thing or is it bug?

Dangel

Aug 30, 2017
I updated the mod, and loaded my save. Mayor's family was level 0 to begin with, so I couldn't lower it to 0 to fix the bug. Maybe if I had lowered it to 0 before updating the mod it would have worked.

Except the mayor's family doesn't let you freely potion them. After reaching level 2 the option completely disappers.

In any case I just loaded a previous save I had and sped through the content with the updated mod.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes