PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
and how can i do that.
Indeed. I've had the guy talk to everyone, in every place, but support level always remains at 0%. When he trundles off to the convent, the city hall, the hospital, the school, he doesn't get invited to make any public speeches, just the same old chit-chat & sex orgies as before.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
and how can i do that.
Indeed. I've had the guy talk to everyone, in every place, but support level always remains at 0%. When he trundles off to the convent, the city hall, the hospital, the school, he doesn't get invited to make any public speeches, just the same old chit-chat & sex orgies as before.
After you have his wife's support (maybe enslaving the nun too), then you go to his office, you can either go to his office, hold a speech, or leave. Hold the speech, and you can pick if you want his wife and daughter to help or the church.

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
After you have his wife's support (maybe enslaving the nun too), then you go to his office, you can either go to his office, hold a speech, or leave. Hold the speech, and you can pick if you want his wife and daughter to help or the church.
So this may be a terminal bug.

No option given at City Hall, in or outside the Mayor's Office - or any other location on the map - for "hold a speech". Also, no scenes outside City Hall, once the Mayor's family was spotted by the MC getting into their Rolls Royce earlier,

Don't actually know if I have "support" from the Mayor's Wife (how is that marked?), but she and the other two at the Mayoral home do the sex acts the MC wants of them, and it appears (from the exchanges of dialog - but not sure) he's been accepted at "husband" status. And a look at the RenpyEditor shows all the Mayor family toggles are/were already "True", no changes made by me.

Via RenpyEditor, I can't see any separate reading in the Save files marked "Support" or such - so it looks as if any further progress may be blocked off.

And as I don't really want to start the game all over again, and have no idea at what point the bug may have entered my Saves, I might bail out of an endless game at this point! :D Pity!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So this may be a terminal bug.

No option given at City Hall, in or outside the Mayor's Office - or any other location on the map - for "hold a speech". Also, no scenes outside City Hall, once the Mayor's family was spotted by the MC getting into their Rolls Royce earlier,

Don't actually know if I have "support" from the Mayor's Wife (how is that marked?), but she and the other two at the Mayoral home do the sex acts the MC wants of them, and it appears (from the exchanges of dialog - but not sure) he's been accepted at "husband" status. And a look at the RenpyEditor shows all the Mayor family toggles are/were already "True", no changes made by me.

Via RenpyEditor, I can't see any separate reading in the Save files marked "Support" or such - so it looks as if any further progress may be blocked off.

And as I don't really want to start the game all over again, and have no idea at what point the bug may have entered my Saves, I might bail out of an endless game at this point! :D Pity!
Have you spoken to, and corrupted his family and maid yet? Once you get far enough with that, you should be taken there as an event where the wife denounces him and supports you. Did you get and talk to her about the blackmail material?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Yes, yes and yes to the first three questions (after two or three fart attacks - sorry, I meant releases of (?laughing?) gas from a weird pink lamp in the Mayoral living room) - and also delivering at least one set of blackmail material to the family, supplied to the MC by the secretary (after another two or three fart attacks in the Mayor's office).

But no such event as you mention, despite a few visits/attempts there - and the sec also gives no more options except stripping down to her underwear every time and looking sleepily obedient. No more fart gas comes up as an option, either.

It seems stuck.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Yes, yes and yes to the first three questions (after two or three fart attacks - sorry, I meant releases of (?laughing?) gas from a weird pink lamp in the Mayoral living room) - and also delivering at least one set of blackmail material to the family, supplied to the MC by the secretary (after another two or three fart attacks in the Mayor's office).

But no such event as you mention, despite a few visits/attempts there - and the sec also gives no more options except stripping down to her underwear every time and looking sleepily obedient. No more fart gas comes up as an option, either.

It seems stuck.
Is the nun a slave yet?

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

It seems stuck.
What is your corruption level on the Mayor's Family?

Reactions: farisft

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys need some help
I go to the City Hall. Meet the Mayor, follow him at home. See him with the secretary. Blackmail the secretary and obtein the card from her. But... how i go to the mayor's mansion now? I look around the map, but i cant find the mansion. Can someone help me please?
Thank you

F95kiat

Jul 27, 2017
Hi guys need some help
I go to the City Hall. Meet the Mayor, follow him at home. See him with the secretary. Blackmail the secretary and obtein the card from her. But... how i go to the mayor's mansion now? I look around the map, but i cant find the mansion. Can someone help me please?
Thank you
Go to uptown, then will appear mayor's mansion option to choose.

kipskill

Nov 24, 2018
What are the conditions under which the uncle emerges? Even though Aunt and Twins' level is 2, Uncle doesn't appear.

Grey Ribbon

Aug 28, 2017
I would like to say I really appreciate all the uploads to nopy, managing to get 70 mb/s download rates using IDM, its a huge increase in speed from my usual mega downloads :D

On another note, is there a changelog for 1.7? Initial post shows N/A.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
What is your corruption level on the Mayor's Family?
75, if I read it right. Which is the lowest of the corruption levels on the chart of the corrupted. But I'm unsure how to raise that from 75, if (as explained) nothing gives. No further gas incidents, no further events/progress offered within the gameplay.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
75, if I read it right. Which is the lowest of the corruption levels on the chart of the corrupted. But I'm unsure how to raise that from 75, if (as explained) nothing gives. No further gas incidents, no further events/progress offered within the gameplay.
75 is the max for now, you should have gotten the transition scene when you used the (3rd?) potion and got the 75'th point. My suggestion would be to go back and replay that event (load an old save).

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes