PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
75 is the max for now, you should have gotten the transition scene when you used the (3rd?) potion and got the 75'th point. My suggestion would be to go back and replay that event (load an old save).
Not sure how far back to go in the equivalent of "Windows Restore Points" to go, though. ... And I don't want to keep playing it several times over until possible "bingo". But thanks anyway!

• Angry
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not sure how far back to go in the equivalent of "Windows Restore Points" to go, though. ... And I don't want to keep playing it several times over until possible "bingo". But thanks anyway!
Windows Restore?!?!?!?!?! Why on earth would you do that? If you save over your save slot, that wouldn't help anyway. You need to load an OLDER save slot, not screw with your whole OS, what would give you that idea? That is just going to make things worse.

Try looking at the auto save stuff, if you keep saving over the same slot, that is the only hope of another save. If not that, then use a cheat code or save editor to lower their corruption level. And remember to save under new slots every so often, then you won't have this problem.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Windows Restore?!?!?!?!?! Why on earth would you do that? If you save over your save slot, that wouldn't help anyway. You need to load an OLDER save slot, not screw with your whole OS, what would give you that idea? That is just going to make things worse.

Try looking at the auto save stuff, if you keep saving over the same slot, that is the only hope of another save. If not that, then use a cheat code or save editor to lower their corruption level. And remember to save under new slots every so often, then you won't have this problem.

No no, I didn't say I was meddling with my OS!

I said "equivalent of ..."!

Meaning, guessing how far back you need to go to debug a current Windows problem successfully (thru how many "Restore Points", before it will be solved) is similar to guessing how far back you need to go thru your Saves to find a "clean", functioning version that enables the non-functioning content.

> If you go back one, or two, or three Saves, it may not be far enough to unkink the problem ... if you go back five, six or seven, it makes a lot of gameplay to repeat. (In Windows Restore , = a lot of settings, installations, apps etc to re-add.)

That was what I was getting at with the "Restore Point" comparison.

((And importing someone else's Save may mean they have taken different routes, and/or have already completed (or have not yet completed) parts of the game you've not yet completed (or have already completed) - if you see what I mean. It may not match what you've played very well. Different levels, etc.))

~ Anyway, again thanks for offering assistance!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No no, I didn't say I was meddling with my OS!

I said "equivalent of ..."!

Meaning, guessing how far back you need to go to debug a current Windows problem successfully (thru how many "Restore Points", before it will be solved) is similar to guessing how far back you need to go thru your Saves to find a "clean", functioning version that enables the non-functioning content.

> If you go back one, or two, or three Saves, it may not be far enough to unkink the problem ... if you go back five, six or seven, it makes a lot of gameplay to repeat. (In Windows Restore , = a lot of settings, installations, apps etc to re-add.)

That was what I was getting at with the "Restore Point" comparison.

((And importing someone else's Save may mean they have taken different routes, and/or have already completed (or have not yet completed) parts of the game you've not yet completed (or have already completed) - if you see what I mean. It may not match what you've played very well. Different levels, etc.))

~ Anyway, again thanks for offering assistance!
Oh, okay, dyslexia strikes again, but you only need to go back to before you gave them the last potion, without that you can't really progress their plot, and it seems like an important one for the future.

Even if you don't know which one it is, you load it, open your notebook and check the corruption, it only takes a moment, where a restore point takes 10-30 min or more to test. It is not as if you have to go back months, this ought to be pretty recent.

I never suggested someone else's save, I was saying that if you do not have an older one, the auto saves might help. The other option, if all else fails, is to edit the save you have, lower their corruption back I think 15 points, to try again... But only do that as a last resort.

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i just start to play the new update. The last version i play was the v1.55. Can someone tell me if the developer have add also animation? Because i raise Mrs robinson to 120 and if i drink with justin the night the sex time with Mrs Robinson is animated!
So i just wanna know how many animated sex scene are in game now.
Thank you

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Hi guys i just start to play the new update. The last version i play was the v1.55. Can someone tell me if the developer have add also animation? Because i raise Mrs robinson to 120 and if i drink with justin the night the sex time with Mrs Robinson is animated!
So i just wanna know how many animated sex scene are in game now.
Thank you
So far, I only know 3 animations.

Principal and Family Nude dance
Mrs. Robinson
Main Family 4some

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
when is the new update?

Will a woman + boy add scenes
Ah Yes. I am also waiting for an MILF x Shota scene. We only had old men getting ntr'ed and faceless school guys getting some scene.

Honestly though, would be nice if the MC was a shota.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
im wondering if the town hall story will be the ending point of this game? ( besides make all characters that are corruptible slaves, finish the date stuff and slave club stuff ( not a fan ) ). i also find it funny how some characters take one potion to become corrupted lol

AaronIsMe

Apr 18, 2018
please refresh my mind, if i'm not mistaken, last update include someone works on our club bar, is it true? if i'm not mistaken the exteacher works there too, or s it other game....

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes