Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
Hey guys what do you think the next update will be about ? as for me i believe it will be the schoul maybe Mme.Simson cause you know when you ask the secretary she say that to win the election you have to get the support of the head education, ect ...

bositsua123vn

Jun 2, 2018
It's a good game, I like it. But you may delete make-up for all character when controlling is the highest. Actually, I afraid of it.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Hey guys what do you think the next update will be about ? as for me i believe it will be the schoul maybe Mme.Simson cause you know when you ask the secretary she say that to win the election you have to get the support of the head education, ect ...
Actually police station is next.

vegitex

Mar 2, 2019
Guys can can you suggest me some new and good Honey Select based VN, Just finished ' Sin City' and ' Polarity' and both were really awesome... Can you please suggest me some more of these games?

Bloronx

Nov 2, 2017
i was stuck because i don't know how to find Mayor's Family and how to corrupt the TV station.

Turns out the location icons can be clicked even though it is not highlighted. smh.

Reactions: kiribito

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
I haven't gotten very far into this but there are a couple of critiques and might be worth an overhaul.

First of all, the story is very centered around potion -> corruption.

There appears to be nothing else to do than work->buy potion->corrupt->repeat. It get's monotonous quickly (which is why cheats exist no doubt). There's no socializing, no 'dimension' to the characters (and I'd WHOLLY recommend reading Sisterly Lust on that aspect). Making friends building a social circle, progression of 'skills' (see Summertime Saga) to boost 'earnings' over time, equally serve player enjoyment. Provide different ways to get income and different ways to spend income. I mean it's a lost opportunity you can't buy products in the shops from the get go. The different characters need stories themselves as a world that revolves solely around the MC is well...meh. The reason I say this, is because it should go hand in hand with the corruption and pacing.

Corruption seems to be one dimensional. While drugs are indeed a way to corrupt someone it's just one facet of an entire arsenal of defilement. Gently persuading someone that 'Yeah you're right, but this isn't soo bad is it?" is much more rewarding both for the player and the character. Another aspect is hypnotism and that's a fetish in and of itself.

Pacing is my next point. After you've done the work->buy potion->corrupt->repeat cycle a few times, there appears to be an exponential curve in there. It starts off slow building up bit by bit. I found it confusing as hell when I encountered the night time scene, that was much too early as far as I was concerned. Then it seemed to jump from "I feel a bit flushed" to "I wanna rape you" in three levels...and there are no other affects. It might be worth taking a few lessons from Spiral Clicker another game based on corruption (or rather mind control), it's a simple game but it paces nicely (or at least it did).

Then the English. Please. Someone. Make it stop. I kid, it's not that bad, but like most games where English is not the first language even with a translator, needs an English (native level) proof reader. There are some instance where it is jarringly unenjoyable to read.

That said mayhap what I have encountered so far is resolved later on (I'm not certain, but here's hoping!). It has promise and imo, worth following.

Reactions: Bloronx
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes