VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
All of Netorare lovers wants is The return of Father on the household, Well technically its the Mc's household now.
The return of Megan's husband, Emily's boyfriend can't get over his head on what happened before they last saw each other, so he will try to fix it. because he taught that Emily is doing it just to make him jealous. Mrs. Simspon glorious cucking on her husband. never mind the principals family and aunt julia's family. as the husband is already corrupted!oh and of course. the great humiliation of the mayor

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
All of Netorare lovers wants is The return of Father on the household, Well technically its the Mc's household now.
The return of Megan's husband, Emily's boyfriend can't get over his head on what happened before they last saw each other, so he will try to fix it. because he taught that Emily is doing it just to make him jealous. Mrs. Simspon glorious cucking on her husband. never mind the principals family and aunt julia's family. as the husband is already corrupted!oh and of course. the great humiliation of the mayor
That is NOT netorare. That's Netori.

WE are the ones getting the girls and dishing out the pain. Learn the difference--it's a big taboo to those who know both words.

Reactions: TheDevian

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
That is NOT netorare. That's Netori.

WE are the ones getting the girls and dishing out the pain. Learn the difference--it's a big taboo to those who know both words.

whoah!!! HOLD UP BOI!! I KNEW IT.... i saw it like 2 hours after i posted it. and ITS NOT ONE OF THOSE YOU PUT IN COMMENT THAT NEEDS to change. but do i have to do it for the likes of you? nah. its not really important. this is only about Fetish. not a worth in a life. but thanks. Mr.Police

• Angry
Reactions: TheDevian

GreyFox5454

Sep 17, 2019
Hello guys, i need some help i stucked how corrupt the students in the school, i stucked Ford 100 days in game xD.
Thx.

MafiaTaco

Feb 17, 2018
If Mom and Sis are level 3 invite them to spa in the living room
Seems i have no option to talk to them or they are never in the living room. is there a time or day requirement for when they are there?

(found it, friday morning and it seems random but i can ask them to go to the spa)

Last edited:

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Seems i have no option to talk to them or they are never in the living room. is there a time or day requirement for when they are there?

(found it, friday morning and it seems random but i can ask them to go to the spa)
It works morning, afternoon and evening every day. But in the afternoon and evening other events could happen in the living room.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes