whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
What.. the??? Are you serious? Don't make me vomit by suggesting an elementary school. That's against site rules.
No. The staff and mods won't allow that to be hosted here. PERIOD.
It's best to have everyone in high school or better. But for Patreon, since they are cracking down on this, you cannot have them in "traditional" high school or younger garb. Not even those "private school dresses". They look for that and will ban any content with it. Anything like that cannot be hosted on Patreon nor linked to it. It must be off site. And reminder. This site will allow high school aged mods here but again, it cannot link back to his Patreon since they are cracking down on this really heavily right now.
Also, it might be best to carefully vet any downloads that are found since the game is now quite heavy with the GB.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
What.. the??? Are you serious? Don't make me vomit by suggesting an elementary school. That's against site rules.
No. The staff and mods won't allow that to be hosted here. PERIOD.
It's best to have everyone in high school or better. But for Patreon, since they are cracking down on this, you cannot have them in "traditional" high school or younger garb. Not even those "private school dresses". They look for that and will ban any content with it. Anything like that cannot be hosted on Patreon nor linked to it. It must be off site. And reminder. This site will allow high school aged mods here but again, it cannot link back to his Patreon since they are cracking down on this really heavily right now.
Also, it might be best to carefully vet any downloads that are found since the game is now quite heavy with the GB.
Nevermind, meant to say high school aye.
Whoops.
Also, the girls in the playground can be put as petite teens.. I'd love to see them 'play' more explicitly in the playground.

Reactions: trbbles and bits

youpla

May 9, 2017
A potion to make these teens grow up and become 18 years old young girls hot with desire, although retaining their psyche and chilhood innocence, would be in my opinion a great idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joghn and TheDevian

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
A potion to make these teens grow up and become 18 years old young desire girls, although retaining their psyche and chilhood innocence, would be in my opinion a great idea.
Aye, that would create a nice workaround. But I prefer them staying that way, they could have a curse which makes them appear young and MC can make them older by having them 'play' and fucking them.

Apr 12, 2018
Aye, that would create a nice workaround. But I prefer them staying that way, they could have a curse which makes them appear young and MC can make them older by having them 'play' and fucking them.
I get the vibe from Mr.C that he's only interested in MILFs. I mean, he's had the mc have sex with some younger girls, but some of those younger girls (like Nicole) are still pretty big for their supposed age. I also think the MC is low-key a self-insert from Mr.C and therefore would reflect Mr.C's sexual preferences.

But yeah I agree, for me, making a new potion to turn the younger women (such as the twins, the principles granddaughter, and the playground kids) into having a MILF body would defeat the whole point of those characters existing.

youpla

May 9, 2017
I get the vibe from Mr.C that he's only interested in MILFs. I mean, he's had the mc have sex with some younger girls, but some of those younger girls (like Nicole) are still pretty big for their supposed age. I also think the MC is low-key a self-insert from Mr.C and therefore would reflect Mr.C's sexual preferences.

But yeah I agree, for me, making a new potion to turn the younger women (such as the twins, the principles granddaughter, and the playground kids) into having a MILF body would defeat the whole point of those characters existing.

The biggest problem with Mr.C is that he only does what he loves, without adding diversity in his story when it comes to fetishes, characters, situations, and positions.
All the women have big breasts, extreme pubic hairs, stick their tongue, and do this stupid japanese pose where they have their hand behind theeir head while spreading their legs.

Not once did he consider what his fans could love for a change. There is no girl with tiny breasts, for example.
And the fact that his updates are more and more lame as the months pass are the proof, for me at least, of a developer who not only milks his patreons, but also doesn't give a damn about their demands or considerations.

Last edited:
Reactions: samplik2

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
The biggest problem with Mr.C is that he only does what he loves, without adding diversity in his story when it comes to fetishes, characters, situations, and positions.
All the women have big breasts, extreme pubic hairs, stick their tongue, and do this stupid japanese pose where they have their hand behind theeir head while spreading their legs.

Not once did he consider what his fans could love for a change. There is no girl with tiny breasts, for example.
And the fact that his updates are more and more lame as the months pass are the proof, for me at least, of a developer who not only milks his patreons, but also doesn't give a damn about their demands or considerations.
Not that somebody asked. But as I see it, the patreon system allows authors to offer "what they love" to find people that share interest and are willing to support him, following the artists' conditions. A patron that pays is not entitled anything a part of what it is specified in the description. Therefore, if a patron finds that Mr. C work no longer fulfills his tastes it is free to stop donating as it was free to start making donations to begin with. It is a problem that only attains the creator, if you do not listen to your public you will at some point lose some followers, but if you don't care about it, you can just continue doing what you like, some other patrons will come.... Now on the milking topic, it is different, because one thing is content (creator does what he likes to do, and there always will be someone likeminded) and other thing is time (creator works at a pace that do not correspond with the expectation he himself generates, making supporters pay without getting what they signed up for)... so yeah, I am not a patron. But it always get to my nerves when people complain about the content, patron is not the same as a commission, unless the artist says so, you can not do anything but suggest, and the artist maynor may not listen to that. However, if you are being paid a fair amount, you should comply with logical timeframes

D

Deleted member 506543

Not that somebody asked. But as I see it, the patreon system allows authors to offer "what they love" to find people that share interest and are willing to support him, following the artists' conditions. A patron that pays is not entitled anything a part of what it is specified in the description. Therefore, if a patron finds that Mr. C work no longer fulfills his tastes it is free to stop donating as it was free to start making donations to begin with. It is a problem that only attains the creator, if you do not listen to your public you will at some point lose some followers, but if you don't care about it, you can just continue doing what you like, some other patrons will come.... Now on the milking topic, it is different, because one thing is content (creator does what he likes to do, and there always will be someone likeminded) and other thing is time (creator works at a pace that do not correspond with the expectation he himself generates, making supporters pay without getting what they signed up for)... so yeah, I am not a patron. But it always get to my nerves when people complain about the content, patron is not the same as a commission, unless the artist says so, you can not do anything but suggest, and the artist maynor may not listen to that. However, if you are being paid a fair amount, you should comply with logical timeframes
The thing is, we are discussing this on F95zone, a place where one can source content without supporting the creator. So therefore much of the "complaining" is utterly futile, because the creator couldn't give a fig leave for many of our concerns, grips, grumbles, etc! Why should they? Many here whinge about waiting for someone who "supports" the creator, to upload the content here.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes