D

Deleted member 94436

Woohoo, another 5 mins of gameplay.......
Agree. I supported the dev at one point but the updates are just so small and provides so little content. For a game with almost 1000 patrons I think the work seems half-assed at best :cautious: Not mad just a little bit disappointed as it used to be one of my faves

Reactions: gmanpromo

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
All the women have big breasts, extreme pubic hairs, stick their tongue, and do this stupid japanese pose where they have their hand behind theeir head while spreading their legs.
I like this game precisely because of those elements. It's funny you claim he doesn't care about the fans want when "what the fans want" is just shorthand to what you want.

Reactions: vip1vip
Apr 12, 2018
Changelog for Corruption v1.75:

Introduction of New Characters:
Bella's (Police Newbie) Father and Mother
Amy's (Police Newbie) Father and Mother

New Location:
Bella's House

-Police Chief Newbie Training Scene
-Michelle Newbie Street Patrol Scene
-Michelle Slave Event Scene
-Michelle Private Room (No Scene Yet)
-Police Chief Slave Event Scene
-Police Chief Officer Convene Scene
-Look for Newbies Scene
-Bella and Amy's Mom Corruption Scene
-Bella and Amy spanked in front of moms.
-Bella and Amy's moms kiss in front of dads.
-Bella and Amy spank their moms.

Each scene is very short, and thus is a standard update for Mr.C. Not large but enough to string along his patrons.
Total CG added: 144

Last edited:

AgustinJM

Jul 31, 2017
Changelog for Corruption v1.75:

Introduction of New Characters:
Bella's (Police Newbie) Father and Mother
Amy's (Police Newbie) Father and Mother

New Location:
Bella's House

-Police Chief Newbie Training Scene
-Michelle Slave Event Scene
-Michelle Private Room Scene
-Police Chief Slave Event Scene
-Police Chief Officer Convene Scene
-Look for Newbies Scene
-Bella and Amy's Mom Corruption Scene
-Bella and Amy spanked in front of moms.
-Bella and Amy's moms kiss in front of dads.
-Bella and Amy spank their moms.

Each scene is very short, and thus is a standard update for Mr.C. Not large but enough to string along his patrons.
Total CG added: 144
I don't have any scenes with Michelle in the private room, can you help me?

Apple Jinx

Nov 2, 2019
Welp it seems that I have made Michelle slave prematurely by making her slave before I unlocked Bella's house and now that the game is kind of "stuck" where I can make Michelle slave again, the same cutscene plays, I can pay the 3k repeatedly but she just doesn't appear in the private room. This version is bugged too.

Reactions: Angelboy13

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
Welp it seems that I have made Michelle slave prematurely by making her slave before I unlocked Bella's house and now that the game is kind of "stuck" where I can make Michelle slave again, the same cutscene plays, I can pay the 3k repeatedly but she just doesn't appear in the private room. This version is bugged too.
Same here...

Reactions: Angelboy13

Username7

May 1, 2017
Same here...
I had the same issue. You have to enslave her to get the newbies moms but I think at some point in that sequence the flag is reset and because the game already sees that she's been enslaved via other flags it will replay the event but not let it count. I was able to fix it two ways they both do the same thing just preference on how you want to do it one by popping the save into a save editor and setting her slave flag to 1 the flag is labeled "slave_mi". Two opening the console and typing slave_mi = 1. Edit: I was only doing this once I'd finished with the newbies moms.

Last edited:

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
The updates are always super small, but i can say he at least doesn't pull the "Saves aren't compatible" card to make you replay all of it every time.

Reactions: TheDevian

youpla

May 9, 2017
I like this game precisely because of those elements. It's funny you claim he doesn't care about the fans want when "what the fans want" is just shorthand to what you want.

Having some of the girls/women do that is good. Having all of them acting in the same way during all of the game adds an unavoidable boredom. If it's ok to have these fetishes in the game, adding a bit more diversity would with no doubt add benefit to it.
Personally, I don't understand how the girls at the school can have the exact same body and behaviour than the older women.

Dec 24, 2018
I had the same issue. You have to enslave her to get the newbies moms but I think at some point in that sequence the flag is reset and because the game already sees that she's been enslaved via other flags it will replay the event but not let it count. I was able to fix it two ways they both do the same thing just preference on how you want to do it one by popping the save into a save editor and setting her slave flag to 1 the flag is labeled "slave_mi". Two opening the console and typing slave_mi = 1.
How do you open console? help this noob here.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
V1.75 ENG+RUS [Heavy fixed/Lite] PC&Android

TORRENT:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eng
pdf
Corruption_Mr.C_Walkthrough_by_dtila_.pdf (54.33 Kb)
apk
corruption-v1.75-Eng-universal-release.apk (509.07 Mb)
zip
corruption-v1.75-Heavy-pc.zip (3.89 Gb)
zip
corruption-v1.75-Lite-pc.zip (3.39 Gb)

Rus_by_ivann
pdf
Corruption_Mr.C_Walkthrough_by_dtila_.pdf (54.33 Kb)
zip
corruption-v1.75-Heavy-pc-Rus.zip (3.9 Gb)
apk
corruption-v1.75-Rus-universal-release.apk (510.97 Mb)

zip
Developer_on.zip (1.03 Kb)

Android only

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes