BastardX

May 13, 2018
How do you get to Bellas house? Also i tried copy n paste for the magnet how do you use it? Also Michelles enslavement keeps repeating it seems.

Keith500

Apr 21, 2019
V1.75 ENG [Heavy/Lite] PC&Android + V.1.70 RUS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eng
pdf Corruption_Mr.C_Walkthrough_by_dtila_.pdf (54.33 Kb)
apk corruption-v1.75-Eng-universal-release.apk (509.07 Mb)
zip corruption-v1.75-Heavy-pc.zip (3.89 Gb)
zip corruption-v1.75-Lite-pc.zip (3.39 Gb)

Rus_by_ivann
pdf Corruption_Mr.C_Walkthrough_by_dtila_.pdf (54.33 Kb)
apk corruption-v1.70-Rus-universal-release.apk (500.85 Mb)
zip corruption-v1.70-Rus.zip (3.84 Gb)

zip Developer_on.zip (1.03 Kb)

Android only
Didnt update mine just installed another app

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
How do you get to Bellas house? Also i tried copy n paste for the magnet how do you use it? Also Michelles enslavement keeps repeating it seems.
Why do you use torrent and don’t know one of its main functions - magnet? Open the program for downloading torrent and there is instructions. The Internet is full of information ... On this forum, everyone should know what a torrent is and what a magnet is. Or do I need to attach instructions for how to use a torrent, browser, Internet, etc. to each post with a link? I thought this was an adult forum ...
а.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Omdra

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Why do you use torrent and don’t know one of its main functions - magnet? Open the program for downloading torrent and there is instructions. The Internet is full of information ... On this forum, everyone should know what a torrent is and what a magnet is. Or do I need to attach instructions for how to use a torrent, browser, Internet, etc. to each post with a link? I thought this was an adult forum ...
View attachment 518725
Simply put.... i Dont use torrent! I just see people posting magnet and thought it was a link like mega.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Once you unlock it, it's in Uptown where your Aunt and Cousins and the Mayor's house is.
Neat but you able to unlock it? Was wondering cause i guess its stuck since Michelle's enslavement keeps repeating... did you have the problem?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Simply put.... i Dont use torrent! I just see people posting magnet and thought it was a link like mega.
And you didn’t think that at an adult forum people should make decisions independently, and not wait when an uncle comes and shows how to use a torrent? Here is a pirate forum, everyone puts it in the form that suits him. If you want a game on mega and with explanations, pay the author and he will teach you how to download it and answer all questions. And since you want the game for free, then all the requirements here are not corresponding. Torrent is one of the main methods of getting games on this forum and take the trouble to study this program yourself.
Write one line in the Internet search engine how to use a magnet and you will see detailed instructions. It takes less time than you took to write one post ...
In addition, I had previously laid out similar links to the game in this way. And about the use of magnet in this thread has already been written.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
And you didn’t think that at an adult forum people should make decisions independently, and not wait when an uncle comes and shows how to use a torrent? Here is a pirate forum, everyone puts it in the form that suits him. If you want a game on mega and with explanations, pay the author and he will teach you how to download it and answer all questions. And since you want the game for free, then all the requirements here are not corresponding. Torrent is one of the main methods of getting games on this forum and take the trouble to study this program yourself.
Write one line in the Internet search engine how to use a magnet and you will see detailed instructions. It takes less time than you took to write one post ...
In addition, I had previously laid out similar links to the game in this way. And about the use of magnet in this thread has already been written.
I think here is a misunderstanding. He simply confused your torrent file for a normal download link with no intention to offend you, since he and you are not English native speakers. :)

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I think here is a misunderstanding. He simply confused your torrent file for a normal download link with no intention to offend you, since he and you are not English native speakers. :)
Well i English is my language i just dont do torrents so you are right i never heard of magnet/torrent links and mistaken it for a normal one.

Reactions: cold_arctus

dracusxx

Nov 29, 2019
i can see michele on my slave room but when i click on her just have the option "nothing" some one know what i need to do ?

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes