Username7

May 1, 2017
Would be nice if it worked, it doesn't
I'd be interested in how you did it step by step because before I posted that I tried it on about four different saves including starting a new game altogether and it worked every time I should have added that I was only doing it once I was done with the newbies moms. If you have a save from before the bug is triggered you can also avoid it by not interacting with Michelle after she reverts back from being a slave and just focus on the newbies moms and she'll go back to being a slave on her own because from my testing she only goes back a level during one step of the newbies stuff.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Corruption [v1.75] [Mr.C] PC/Linux Compressed

Original Size - Heavy: 3.89 GB - Lite: 3.33 GB
Compressed: 667 MB

Tools used: Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: |

Enjoy! :D

greg 101

May 11, 2017
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Corruption [v1.75] [Mr.C] PC/Linux Compressed

Original Size - Heavy: 3.89 GB - Lite: 3.33 GB
Compressed: 667 MB

Tools used: Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: |

Enjoy! :D
Thank!!!

Reactions: SuperPerv96

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
ok need help why isn't shift+O bringing up my console? already did unren into the game folder
Unren isn't what you need, you have to edit the 00console.rpy file.
Open it and search for config.console = False.
Change False to True.
Save file.
Reopen the game.
Profit.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
is this using the illusion assets where the cock looks like a wood dowel or is this one more realistic assets?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
you must run unren in the root folder and choose the option to enable console
The unrening is not needed, all you have to do is edit the 00console.rpy file, like I said above. Just change one switch from False to True.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes