Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hello I am getting this error when I click my phone>Call>Back Button
Are you sure that's because of my compressed version and not a bug in the game itself?

Either way, all I did was compress image file sizes, I made no changes to the game's code in any way, so I can't help you. I'm sorry. :(

bryanlg

Jun 10, 2017
Hi, lost my save with computer reboot, if someone have the complete 1.70 or 1.65 save

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 506543

Use the internet in your room. Talk to princple, corrupt mrs simpson to lvl 2, profit.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
I haven't played yet, I would like to know if the NTR is preventable, because I don't want to try to win over the girls and they start wanting sex and opening their legs for everyone.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Non Alie

Nov 7, 2017
Another small update that requires to 3gb to download, dont get why he doesnt compress it himself, since I dont see a reason to keep downloading 3gbs worth of data that goes no where!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
3.9gb and 3.3gb thtats 600mb difference, so why bother? You have unofficial compressed versions that weigh 600mb in total, so dont compare!
Just saying that Dev release his own "compressed" version. It is up to you, if you want to download his or the unofficial compressed version.

Reactions: TheDevian

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Another game with Engrish. Come on man. If English isn't your first language, at least hire someone for the job.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i have a bug i made micheele my slave but now after the newbie scenewhere bella and amy arrest there dads it says i need to make ehr my slave again, i do teh scene again but michelle still stays teh same and does not looks like after you made ehr your slave she still has rope all over her body again and the option amke a slave is there again and now matter how manny times i choose this options and see the slave event scene she still has only the rope around her and not the red hair and nipple piercings you see in the slave event scene

Last edited:
Reactions: f4f4
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes