D

Deleted member 506543

In the meantime Treasure of Nadia has update is pending a release shortly.

Apr 12, 2018
The thing is, we are discussing this on F95zone, a place where one can source content without supporting the creator. So therefore much of the "complaining" is utterly futile, because the creator couldn't give a fig leave for many of our concerns, grips, grumbles, etc! Why should they? Many here whinge about waiting for someone who "supports" the creator, to upload the content here.
You are indeed correct about how someone can't complain about something they get for free. However, what we are doing is not "complaining." Complaining would be whining about a missed release date. To critique something should not require that we have paid for it necessarily, and a proper critique (like now) where it is valid and respectful should be valued by any artist. Of course, if his patrons have differing views on what should be done they should have final say. The problem is, Mr.C doesn't care what his patrons think either, and while I can't personally speak for this project, if a developer of any game didn't listen to user feedback, I'd sure as hell cancel my payment.

Apr 12, 2018
In my opinion, there are less and less patreon who want to keep paying him 20$ when his updates are worst in quality since so many months.
Someone does indeed have the $20 tier on f95. Supposedly their upload speed is too bad to get it up before the $10 tier gets the game, but we'll see I suppose.

D

Deleted member 506543

In my opinion, there are less and less patreon who want to keep paying him 20$ when his updates are worst in quality since so many months.
Mmm, let's have a look then.

Reactions: Waxer
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes