alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Could someone help me what is needed to enslave Maria? The menu is already available all quests there are done but when I try to enslave here the game says I cannot do that.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Could someone help me what is needed to enslave Maria? The menu is already available all quests there are done but when I try to enslave here the game says I cannot do that.
What is her corruption level? Have you corrupted the other nuns?

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
These are great, but TBH, I stopped for now after I corrupted the Mom's at the park. Just wasn't ready to see the kids change too. I'll come back to this when there is more content and I finish the updates on those "others".

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
These are great, but TBH, I stopped for now after I corrupted the Mom's at the park. Just wasn't ready to see the kids change too. I'll come back to this when there is more content and I finish the updates on those "others".
Yeah, luckily there isn't really any content with the kids themselves, but it's getting awfully close.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I hope the 'kids' in the playground (who are technically just small teens) will get more content!! Though I understand if it's not everyone's kink ;)
I'm actually happy that he's revisiting event chains that were left untouched for some time.
Mr.C is going have to be extra extra careful if that's going to happen. He could lose his entire Patreon*... But there is always SubscribeStar Adult.

* They could also force him to remove the content with the threat of instant termination of his account.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I'm actually happy that he's revisiting event chains that were left untouched for some time.
Mr.C is going have to be extra extra careful if that's going to happen. He could lose his entire Patreon*... But there is always SubscribeStar Adult.

* They could also force him to remove the content with the threat of instant termination of his account.
Ach, I believe he's better off using Subscribestar though.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, all of them are corrupted, the people on the sermon also, it seems that all her dialogs are just repeating yet I cannot enslave her when I select that menu.
Well, 15 points is corrupted as is 230 points though they are not the same thing, but if they are corrupted enough, then you seem to have run into a bug, you might need to try to load an older save. You did use the potions to get them corrupted, right? You didn't use the console?

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes