D R Jackal

Oct 27, 2018
What happened to the Mac versions on this site? Did the creator Mr C just stopped working on the Mac version because I only have Version 1.45 for mac

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
What happened to the Mac versions on this site? Did the creator Mr C just stopped working on the Mac version because I only have Version 1.45 for mac
You can port any Ren'Py Windows version natively to Mac by using Ren'Py SDK (use the latest available SDK version or use the same version as Dev used).

Here are the instructions how to do it or search in this thread for instructions.
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

Reactions: TheDevian

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I'm just starting this game-no mods or patches. Any suggestions from experienced players? Should I access console, add any mods?

rook

Aug 9, 2016
I'm just starting this game-no mods or patches. Any suggestions from experienced players? Should I access console, add any mods?
There's a bit of grind to the game. Best advice I can give is to focus on corrupting your boss first, then the teacher/school so you can get your money into a good place so you can progress with as little grind as possible.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
It's a lot of grinding if you don't use mods. But if you don't want to play with mods some advice:
With each corruption level your boss gives you more money. If you have Mom, Sis and Boss on level 1 you can get them work on the weekend up to 3 times a day. It gives you more money than a normal work day.
If browse the internet on your PC an corrupted your teacher to level 2 you can unlock the school job.
Try having everyone on the same levels before doing new stuff with them. There are some group events.
Roll back is your friend if you got the wrong random event

Btw I only play with the 'Better Experience' mod. Since it cancels the grinding and randomization of events. Also it lets you change levels in case you missed something.

q8tyguy

Sep 29, 2019
can't find city hall
can't find TV in my room ( i see it but can't use it )
can't slave the nun
help please

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes