peas

Jul 31, 2018
Any ideas when the next update will be out? Played through the game twice and enjoyed most of it. Just ned more full on sex.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Any ideas when the next update will be out? Played through the game twice and enjoyed most of it. Just ned more full on sex.
<v1.80 Release Date>
  • Corruption for$20+patrons: February 17
  • Corruption for$10+patrons: February 20
  • Corruption for$5+patrons: February 27
  • Corruption for$1+patrons: March 5
Also, games of this type?
I don't really play many Corruption-based games but Glassix can be good fun. It's the sort of game you put down for a while and come back when you feel like it. It's a very relaxed pace... After the first seven days.
Because of one option you're given.

Reactions: Paapi

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
<v1.80 Release Date>
  • Corruption for$20+patrons: February 17
  • Corruption for$10+patrons: February 20
  • Corruption for$5+patrons: February 27
  • Corruption for$1+patrons: March 5
Also, games of this type?
I don't really play many Corruption-based games but Glassix can be good fun. It's the sort of game you put down for a while and come back when you feel like it. It's a very relaxed pace... After the first seven days.
Because of one option you're given.
Is glassix worth playing? arnt the first 15 day on one engine and then the rest is on another?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is glassix worth playing? arnt the first 15 day on one engine and then the rest is on another?
I don't know where you got that information. They did update their version of node.js but every Glassix download to date has needed no change on the user's part.
It would make no logical sense for Gaweb to have done that.

mohah14

Nov 3, 2018
how to trigger the scenes at door with mom and sis , i have passed like 45 days and corrupted them to 45 and i go to the door like 3 times a day and nothing happen

mohah14

Nov 3, 2018
To fully corrupt a character, they need to have 210 corruption (14 potions).

IIRC, during Monday, go to the school assembly and use gas potions.
i know i mean there are certain scenes at the door of the home with mom and sis and the differ according to the level of corruption , i can't trigger these scenes

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I don't know where you got that information. They did update their version of node.js but every Glassix download to date has needed no change on the user's part.
It would make no logical sense for Gaweb to have done that.
I must be thinking of another game thanks for the info (y)

bombten

May 22, 2017
I tried going to the School on Monday morning, but there is no schoolassembly like it used to be. I have corrupted the principal, mrs robinson, the school staff and the lifeguard, but I still can't corrupt the students like I used to be able to. Did he change how that happens or is there some other trigger?

Finkos

Butt Lover
Donor
Aug 8, 2018
have a problem. i have enslaved Michelle at the police...but it did not work. money paind. had event but every time i return to the police station the same option occures (enslave her) and for the chef i dont have this option anymore.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah i encountered that bug too
have a problem. i have enslaved Michelle at the police...but it did not work. money paind. had event but every time i return to the police station the same option occures (enslave her) and for the chef i dont have this option anymore.
It should fix itself after you train the noobs, if not...
Open the console and type...
slave_mi = 1

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes