diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
-You need Mom and Sis at level 3 (or 4 since there is no event in this version for that yet).
-Go to the living in the morning (afternoon and evening works too but could trigger alternative events)
-You can invite them to the spa there
If you enslave them before, you fucked up
crap, i did. oh well. thanks for the info Mr. Hanni, appreciate it!

Last edited:

EdgeTer

Mar 9, 2019
After corruption mother to lv 3, i can't invite they to spa anymore, so how can be good term with neighbor husband

Username7

May 1, 2017
Next update release dates and no I don't have any info on what'll be in it. I don't think there are any $20 uploaders left anywhere on the net based on the last two updates so I imagine the 19th/20th will be when we'll get it.

<v1.80 Release Date>
  • Corruption for$20+patrons: February 17
  • Corruption for$10+patrons: February 20
  • Corruption for$5+patrons: February 27
  • Corruption for$1+patrons: March 5 + Announcement of next release date

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Next update release dates and no I don't have any info on what'll be in it. I don't think there are any $20 uploaders left anywhere on the net based on the last two updates so I imagine the 19th/20th will be when we'll get it.

<v1.80 Release Date>
  • Corruption for$20+patrons: February 17
  • Corruption for$10+patrons: February 20
  • Corruption for$5+patrons: February 27
  • Corruption for$1+patrons: March 5 + Announcement of next release date
Hopefully, its the Teacher and School slavery. But really, Mr.C needs to work on some of the missing scenes since he made slavery available. Hell, even just adding proper scenes for the parts on every corruption level.

Reactions: Randonormie

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
AhhhI
I have some questions???
Firstly
Why I can't go to work after making heather my slaves
Screenshot_2020-02-02-02-35-43.png
And
Secondly
Who can I currupt more in this
I mean.
Wt abt my aunt and twins sister
My teacher
Principal and her family
Should I corrupt them more
They are already in 165 points...
Screenshot_2020-02-02-03-02-49.png

Reactions: patrickB

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
AhhhI
I have some questions???
Firstly
Why I can't go to work after making heather my slaves
View attachment 537018
And
Secondly
Who can I currupt more in this
I mean.
Wt abt my aunt and twins sister
My teacher
Principal and her family
Should I corrupt them more
They are already in 165 points...
View attachment 537024
Once you make her a slave, she sells the cafe and opens a club.
You seem to be fine on the rest, other than granny.

Reactions: Harem_Master

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Once you make her a slave, she sells the cafe and opens a club.
You seem to be fine on the rest, other than granny.
Yeah, I like Heather and Mrs. Robinson. I got one to leave her husband, I should also be able to take over as my best friend's Step-Dad. That's the kind of world this is! :devilish:

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And
Wat abt the principal family dinner
I mean
Dancing event is the last event for them??
Yes, for now that is all.
Yeah, I like Heather and Mrs. Robinson. I got one to leave her husband, I should also be able to take over as my best friend's Step-Dad. That's the kind of world this is! :devilish:
Yeah, while I am not thrilled with the club minigame, my only real complaint for Heather's story is that we also corrupted her husband's new girlfriend, but then she vanished. She was cute.

More like best friend's master, since step dad means you have to marry them, and they are just slaves. :p

Reactions: Harem_Master
May 19, 2018
I think there's a problem on Mrs Simpsons corruption level to unlock class play 3. I cant seem to corrupt her to unlock it. Ive used like 30 or so potions on her and cant level up. pls help or is this a bug for the version?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think there's a problem on Mrs Simpsons corruption level to unlock class play 3. I cant seem to corrupt her to unlock it. Ive used like 30 or so potions on her and cant level up. pls help or is this a bug for the version?
Do you have the principal corrupted? Her family?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
well ,how to make mom slave ? it says "i don't know how to make her slave"?
IIRC, you just go to Utopia (or w/e the underground club was called, been a while since I played) and speak to everyone there (including the tour guide). I think one of them mentions that you can make her into a slave.

Reactions: TheDevian

peas

Jul 31, 2018
In next update would love to see the whole family (Grandmother, Mother, Daughter, Aunt, and cousins all be sluts and have a big family orgy). Liked the tennis racket scene so would love to see lots of the girls using other weird objects to fuck with (baseball bats, bottles, household objects, etc.). Also, please have the daughter fist the mother. Maybe, the hospital could become a patient care/whorehouse. Along with, you call the police when you want sex. The nuns should recruit other young girls to be sluts/whores and gang bang in the church. Also, maybe some rougher sex scenes DP, Airtight, Strap-ons, etc.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes