Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Personally, I would saying using a cheat code is less work, but that is me. XD
As someone who would rather spend three minutes trying to pick something up off the ground using only my toes than to just bend over and pick it up, I ain't gonna judge anybody.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Is this for PC or Mac? I'm looking for 1.75 for Mac, but haven't seen it anywhere yet.
All you have to do is move the `game` folder over so it should work on Windows, Mac or Linux. The 'game' folder is just the actual game itself so it doesn't matter with Ren'py

Reactions: rKnight

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I really shouldn't say this for fear of it being fixed... BUT when you go to the other part of town where you can work flipping burgers at McDonald there's a glitch that allows you to work nonstop and make tons of money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
welp I hope you enjoy.
I don't know why but I'm so giddy from the response. Having been a Lurker for so long and finally posting. its nice I didn't get dumped on. Folks here are real nice.

On another note. Being a fan of Exhibition, Exhibitionist and Exhibitionism in general I must say this game is awesome. I hope when the mayor update happens we get to outlaw panties and hell why not clothing have nipple and crotch coverings. though the little sisters idea of panties is quite genius. she deserve a Nobel.

IllussionMine

May 24, 2018
Detailed instructions are posted all over this site and the web in general, but if changing the word False to True in a text file is too hard for you, than I suppose you might need the help, yeah. Good luck.
I know.

To put you into perspective,
I once taught a class of clients to upgrade their apps and I need a full 30 minutes to teach them how to copy and move their old data.

Surely, in your shoe, switching boolean value is childs play
But I have been in the position where I expected people to easily did it and amazed by the sheer amount of fucked up they made.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I know.

To put you into perspective,
I once taught a class of clients to upgrade their apps and I need a full 30 minutes to teach them how to copy and move their old data.

Surely, in your shoe, switching boolean value is childs play
But I have been in the position where I expected people to easily did it and amazed by the sheer amount of fucked up they made.
I used to do tech support, so I know all too well, I just prefer to think that pirates are a bit more knowledgeable than your average user, and not the kind of people that would require me to waste 90 min trying to walk them through a restart (true story).

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
how to fix thes bug ??? I have a bug with the game, i had enslaved Michelle, the Police Chief and the Newbies, but then i framed the newbies parents and Michelee appears as not enslaved yet and no matter how many ttimes i try to enslave it she ends up unslaved again ???

Last edited:

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
how to fix thes bug ??? I have a bug with the game, i had enslaved Michelle, the Police Chief and the Newbies, but then i framed the newbies parents and Michelee appears as not enslaved yet and no matter how many ttimes i try to enslave it she ends up unslaved again ???

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes