ras80

Aug 23, 2017
I have a bug with the game, i had enslaved Michelle, the Police Chief and the Newbies, but then i framed the newbies parents and Michelee appears as not enslaved yet and no matter how many ttimes i try to enslave it (paying the 3000 and going though the whole process) she ends up unslaved again
I have this bug aswell.

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Feels like this game has implied NTR. You 'enslave' these women to be your personal slaves, but they are kept in a facility where other slave masters can fuck eachother's slaves.

Then the not-enslaved characters seem to being having off-screen sex with random faceless NPC men. Not sure how I feel about that.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Feels like this game has implied NTR. You 'enslave' these women to be your personal slaves, but they are kept in a facility where other slave masters can fuck eachother's slaves.

Then the not-enslaved characters seem to being having off-screen sex with random faceless NPC men. Not sure how I feel about that.
The main ones do not, but many of the side women do, like the teachers, cops, nurses, patients, and various others.

Reactions: NotEnoughHats
Dec 3, 2019
How to corrupt newbies???
I can't able to corrupt them 3rd time...
Asking for subway corruption.....
Which subway corruption will unlock the newbies training????

D

Deleted member 1191611

Can anyone share save file ? If 2 updates before file then it'll very helpful

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I have a bug with the game, i had enslaved Michelle, the Police Chief and the Newbies, but then i framed the newbies parents and Michelee appears as not enslaved yet and no matter how many ttimes i try to enslave it (paying the 3000 and going though the whole process) she ends up unslaved again
Try not to enslave Michelle again and corrupt the newbie mothers. Michelle appeared unenslaved in my save too but became automatically enslaved again after completing the newbie mothers part.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How to corrupt newbies???
I can't able to corrupt them 3rd time...
Asking for subway corruption.....
Which subway corruption will unlock the newbies training????
The fix to that has been posted, but since searching is sooo hard...

https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-v1-75-mr-c.1878/post-2902282

(whoops, replied to the wrong post, sorry Mr. Hanni).

Last edited:
Reactions: cold_arctus

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm sure it's been asked but does anyone have the money/potion cheat code for v 1.75?
The same as almost every other game, money = X, the potions ones are not much different,
potion = X
gas_potion = X
men_potion = X

Last edited:

IllussionMine

May 24, 2018
Maybe, but my point is that it's not needed. All you need is notepad, and it's just changing one thing from False to True. It could not be more easy. But whatever works for you I guess...
to each their own
exactly my point since not all user are tech savvy or willing to meddle with editing files in fear of doing wrong stuff

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I really shouldn't say this for fear of it being fixed... BUT when you go to the other part of town where you can work flipping burgers at McDonald there's a glitch that allows you to work nonstop and make tons of money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
welp I hope you enjoy.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I really shouldn't say this for fear of it being fixed... BUT when you go to the other part of town where you can work flipping burgers at McDonald there's a glitch that allows you to work nonstop and make tons of money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
welp I hope you enjoy.
Opinions may differ. But if you plan to abuse a glitch, why no use a mod in the first place?

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Opinions may differ. But if you plan to abuse a glitch, why no use a mod in the first place?
I don't know... Because I'm to lazy? it's in the game... all be it as a glitch... so I'll use it. its like the backward arrow at the top left of HTML games or saving and reloading to get the random event you want. mods... ehh. When this masterpeice is done I may tweak it but otherwise I'll leave it

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
to each their own
exactly my point since not all user are tech savvy or willing to meddle with editing files in fear of doing wrong stuff
Detailed instructions are posted all over this site and the web in general, but if changing the word False to True in a text file is too hard for you, than I suppose you might need the help, yeah. Good luck.
I don't know... Because I'm to lazy? it's in the game... all be it as a glitch... so I'll use it. its like the backward arrow at the top left of HTML games or saving and reloading to get the random event you want. mods... ehh. When this masterpeice is done I may tweak it but otherwise I'll leave it
Personally, I would saying using a cheat code is less work, but that is me. XD

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes