random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Has something weird happened with the latest update? I seem to have lost some progress even though I loaded a save that I'm pretty sure had some content done.

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
Who?
What?
how to fix thes bug ??? I have a bug with the game, i had enslaved Michelle, the Police Chief and the Newbies, but then i framed the newbies parents and Michelee appears as not enslaved yet and no matter how many times i try to enslave it she ends up unslaved again ???

the orakel

Mar 17, 2019
I don't know if it has been posted earlier in the thread or not. But ive tried to make Michelle a slave 4 times now. I've paid the 3k for it. It went through and I corrupted the rest of the police station. But then when I went to the city centre to preach with the police's help and the option wasnt there. I check on michelle and she reverted to the option of making her a slave or meeting up with the rookies. I've already corrupted the rookies and their mom's. Is there a debug or soimething to progress?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
All of these questions and more have been answered many times, please use the search feature and you will find what you need much faster than waiting one someone to answer.

D

Deleted member 506543

210, is the enslavement level of corruption and as far as the game recognizes. However you can go higher.

D

Deleted member 506543

I don't know if it has been posted earlier in the thread or not. But ive tried to make Michelle a slave 4 times now. I've paid the 3k for it. It went through and I corrupted the rest of the police station. But then when I went to the city centre to preach with the police's help and the option wasnt there. I check on michelle and she reverted to the option of making her a slave or meeting up with the rookies. I've already corrupted the rookies and their mom's. Is there a debug or soimething to progress?
Known bug, there is a patch (no has posted here yet) and the AON mod can correct for it.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
Look around the park at night.
Same problem. i see him (megan's husband) at night and it says i need to get closer to him. I heard about spa but:
1. i have mom and daughter, megan, and emily as slaves so spa option does not come up, only grandmothers. did i miss it?
2. how do you get to the spa?

thanks. might be something simple but can't get it!

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Same problem. i see him (megan's husband) at night and it says i need to get closer to him. I heard about spa but:
1. i have mom and daughter, megan, and emily as slaves so spa option does not come up, only grandmothers. did i miss it?
2. how do you get to the spa?

thanks. might be something simple but can't get it!
-You need Mom and Sis at level 3 (or 4 since there is no event in this version for that yet).
-Go to the living in the morning (afternoon and evening works too but could trigger alternative events)
-You can invite them to the spa there
If you enslave them before, you fucked up

Slazies

Apr 29, 2019
-You need Mom and Sis at level 3 (or 4 since there is no event in this version for that yet).
-Go to the living in the morning (afternoon and evening works too but could trigger alternative events)
-You can invite them to the spa there
If you enslave them before, you fucked up
ummm how to corrupt the student?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes