Apr 12, 2018
I love the new content of this update. Happy with the pregnant content, as its one thing I like. One thing I'd love to see in this game is the completion of the main girls introduced at the very beginning. Mr. C, I believe you are creating too many female characters, so much so that you'll probably never finish the content for them at the rate you work at. The first two I'd love to see completed are Jenny and Nicole, the MC's immediate family. Perhaps the completion of their scenes could involve making the following for each: The basic interactions (I.E. Talk, Take Pictures, Kiss, etc.), watching tv scenes, late-night scenes, dates, spa visits, texting pics, and finally the jack-off scenes. Maybe even some preggo scenes (wink wink.) That, in my opinion would constitute a complete character, yet Mr. C keeps adding more characters instead of completing the originals, although I can't say anything because I'm not a patron right?

The one thing that seriously concerns me is the diminishing amount of content in each update. Every update Mr.C releases gets smaller, as last update was especially small, yet this update outdid the previous one in a lack of new content, although there has always been a slight uptick of quality.

Mr.C has good skills in creating situations. The lack of plot in conjunction with his success is a bit abnormal, however this is because he can create erotic scenes. Yet, Mr.C has become increasingly demotivated to work on the game with his talents, instead riding off the money he gets from his supporters, without pushing his creativity.

Its something that keeps happening in the adult game community. We've seen it with Irphaeus and his game Waifu Academy. It hasn't been updated since 2019/09/19 and has made empty promises that haven't been fulfilled. With Irphaeus, I saw this coming the moment he delayed an update 1 month, and the community "forgave" him. If you give a developer leeway, they will push it, as seen with Irphaeus. Another developer who has fallen is Akubar. I never particularly liked his games, but I could respect the quality of them. However with his most recent game Star Channel 34, he has been releasing infrequent, lackluster updates. He's made countless excuses, and has received considerable push back from the community. What do these people have in common? A steady stream of income, that hasn't stopped despite the lack of updates. Unfortunately, I consider these people lost causes, but that income will most likely never stop, so they will remain in the community indefinitely.

We as a community should view people like Bluecat (Ecchi Sensei) and MITY (Four Elements Trainer.) These people make a shitload of money, and yet they have released good updates, at a consistent rate. MITY, in particular, is my favorite dev, and has only missed an update a few times, if that. Each time he's delayed a game, he has made an honest apology, and has rebounded in his consistency. We need to stop condoning the abuse of the the patron system, concerning developers not developing.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk?

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2018
maybe the mothers of the girls in the park get some new scenes on the next patch?
I feel the only logical progression with the mothers is to start including the girls in the action, which could potentially received considerable push back from both the f95 community, and patreon. Although, Ecchi Sensei is a game that exists with underage content, and Mr. C could use the "actually 18" defense. I

IDK, it'd be a risky hit or miss.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for v1.75 + D.S.Sama Cheat Mod :

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:
I hope you can port new version soon :)

ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
How does one get the third level of classroom play for mrs. simpson? It says that she is not corrupted enough, yet her corruption is locked at 120 and she can't advance past level 3 - am I missing something?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How does one get the third level of classroom play for mrs. simpson? It says that she is not corrupted enough, yet her corruption is locked at 120 and she can't advance past level 3 - am I missing something?
Have you corrupted the rest of the school, such as the principal?

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Same here, I think it's a bug. The Level 3 play was available in earlier versions.

Reactions: ArxInvicta
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes