ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
Addition: If you start a brand new game and give her a single potion, she instantly goes to level 3 and 120 corruption. So yeah, definitely a bug.

Reactions: TheDevian

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
the heavy download on Mega seems to actually still be 1.75 and it has no content on it
What are you talking about? I used exactly that download it worked perfectly fine. Just tested it now and it still seems to work.

Pic19800

Nov 6, 2018
What are you talking about? I used exactly that download it worked perfectly fine. Just tested it now and it still seems to work.
I double checked and reinstalled it in a new folder instead of overwriting the old files. Seems that my PC wasn't overwriting the files properly, now it works ok

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Addition: If you start a brand new game and give her a single potion, she instantly goes to level 3 and 120 corruption. So yeah, definitely a bug.
Do you have one of the mods installed? They are not updated yet, so it might be causing it.
anyone know how to get these scenes
- New campaign support speech scene
- Election Broadcasting Debate on TV-Station
Go to the City Call and do a speech once you have enslaved the cops.
Go to the station and there is a new option.

Reactions: Harem_Master

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Do you have one of the mods installed? They are not updated yet, so it might be causing it.

i haven't received anything and i've enslaved the cops i'll check again is there an option for the speech
still nothing at the town hall are you sure there isn't anything else i need to do

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the new Simpson scene?

Her house now says she texted me that she was out, and that I should go see her another day.

I guess that could technically count as new scene, I was just expecting something different.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i haven't received anything and i've enslaved the cops i'll check again is there an option for the speech
still nothing at the town hall are you sure there isn't anything else i need to do
Have you done the mayor's story?
Does anyone know how to get the new Simpson scene?

Her house now says she texted me that she was out, and that I should go see her another day.

I guess that could technically count as new scene, I was just expecting something different.
You have to go there in the evening. If you have corrupted the school already and are not getting the scenes, then you need to use a fresh install and not install the mod from the last version into this one, they are not compatible.

Reactions: Paapi

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Have you done the mayor's story?

You have to go there in the evening. If you have corrupted the school already and are not getting the scenes, then you need to use a fresh install and not install the mod from the last version into this one, they are not compatible.
pretty sure i'll keep giving both his wife and daughter the potion see if anything new happens
nope i can't i can only flirt with them

Reactions: TheDevian and Paapi

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017

The cops are "enslaved" still no option.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
anyone know how to get these scenes
- New campaign support speech scene
Corrupt the whole police station, then go to the city hall and click on the speech menu. Should be available.

- Election Broadcasting Debate on TV-Station
Use the subway to go to the TV-station. I guess you have to corrupt the mayor's family first.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
pretty sure i'll keep giving both his wife and daughter the potion see if anything new happens
nope i can't i can only flirt with them
The first part of that should have been part of one of the potion events, then you go back and it's can be repeated... Like with the other guy, I have to ask if you have any mods installed, they are bugging some events out.
Question:
How did this Dev resolve the Illusion Honey Select Assets Copyright issue?
Illusion wasn't the problem, FAKKU was, and they only have distribution rights to one version (the ones most of us don't have).

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The first part of that should have been part of one of the potion events, then you go back and it's can be repeated... Like with the other guy, I have to ask if you have any mods installed, they are bugging some events out.

Illusion wasn't the problem, FAKKU was, and they only have distribution rights to one version (the ones most of us don't have).
i have aon's mod maybe that is causing it if i delete the files would i need to restart from the start not sure how it could be affecting it she said it should work on all versions if the dev doesn't change anything

• Thinking Face
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes