Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
The first part of that should have been part of one of the potion events, then you go back and it's can be repeated... Like with the other guy, I have to ask if you have any mods installed, they are bugging some events out.

Illusion wasn't the problem, FAKKU was, and they only have distribution rights to one version (the ones most of us don't have).
I have turned the better experience mod off and done it and turned it back on and tried again. It's not working

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i have aon's mod maybe that is causing it if i delete the files would i need to restart from the start not sure how it could be affecting it she said it should work on all versions if the dev doesn't change anything
I have turned the better experience mod off and done it and turned it back on and tried again. It's not working
Turning them off won't work, they are not compatible, you need a fresh install. If your save is dependent, then you are going to have to wait for them to be updated (or get someone's save).
maybe the game has a bug in there that the dev needs to fix maybe it's one of those bugs that only some people get
No, I tested a few, it's the mods.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, if you want a working save from the start of the update, here you go, but either way, you are going to need a clean install until the mods get updated.

Reactions: Akutagawa

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Norm. V1.80 -3.86 GB, Lite . V1.80-3.15 GB....... -_-.......... J_J ...... O_O weak difference.

Rpgm man

Jun 5, 2018
got a new scene at night where you wave sex with Simpson at her house while the other teachers keep her husband distracted.
had to redo class play scenes first and feed her potions to 165. New scenes must be flagged off of class play so they appear to have been reset.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes