tyorard21

May 1, 2020
Hey, how do we change the button in the bottom to be la large one, the button like back save etc is so small and hard for me to click it

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Any plans to add pregnancy into the game...it's a weird kink I know but I love it :)
I'm not sure but I think there will be an ultimate version where pretty much all main and side female characters can get pregnant
As for main ones I think since it messes with their other scenes we won't see their pregnancies any times soon
but side characters (like newbie's moms and school councils) will be more likely to have pregnancy content
I hope the next one's for pregnancy content are either girls in train/subway or my favorite the women in the park

Reactions: one-drivepeach

Zyeda

Nov 5, 2019
I'm not sure but I think there will be an ultimate version where pretty much all main and side female characters can get pregnant
As for main ones I think since it messes with their other scenes we won't see their pregnancies any times soon
but side characters (like newbie's moms and school councils) will be more likely to have pregnancy content
I hope the next one's for pregnancy content are either girls in train/subway or my favorite the women in the park
Honestly I'd take anything the pregnancy kink is so rarely used on most games here or when it is used it's at the last minute of the game and it's like yup you knocked them up the end :(

Reactions: caspian90

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
For those having issues with loading old saves, I was too at first. I'm not sure what the change was in the data, but while I couldn't load my save from v1.85, I didn't have any problem with loading my v1.75 save (my v1.85 save had been made over my 1.80 one, so one from then may still work too). If you still have one from 1.80 or 1.75, try loading it and see if that works.

Morte111

Oct 11, 2017
I'm getting an error after the (My club> Bar)Entertain scene, with any of the three. I think it's the "m" on the mispelling of Town.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/club.rpy", line 494, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'towm'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "E:\untitled\Thegoods\Egames\Renpy games\corruption-v190-pc\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\untitled\Thegoods\Egames\Renpy games\corruption-v190-pc\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
corruption 1.90
answer is above on this page: (fixed club.rpy with correct spelling of 'town')
https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-v1-90-mr-c.1878/post-3397786

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Just tried to update the game with the compressed version and I keep getting an error occurred and then it goes back to day 1

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
The more they are corrupted the more they get uglier, dunno why " make up " and those outfit are good but for me it's just scabby

Reactions: MerlinUSA

Buf0rdC@x

Mar 4, 2019
Not gonna update with this one, gonna wait for the next one. This club stuff I don't really care about, stupid minigames getting off other people doesn't turn me on. I want to corrupt everyone to do the most taboo things - take it to the extreme. You'd think since the tech of the game doesn't change over the years that the creator would be able to get more content out per patch and do them more often since he's more experienced with it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Just tried to update the game with the compressed version and I keep getting an error occurred and then it goes back to day 1
Are you trying to update the Heavy or Lite version by overwriting it with the compressed version?
Or is your save from the Heavy or Lite version?

Compressed versions are provided as-is and are unofficial.

Reactions: TheDevian

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Still the broken engrish in some areas, the developer should really hire someone who can help correct the English in the game. I keep correcting the mistakes in my head.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Still the broken engrish in some areas, the developer should really hire someone who can help correct the English in the game. I keep correcting the mistakes in my head.
Yeah, it makes me wish I had time to volunteer.

Nikoli

Feb 2, 2018
Found a bug.
IN the club, with someone entertaining the guests.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Nikoli\Crap\corruption-v190-pc\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Nikoli\Crap\corruption-v190-pc\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
corruption 1.90

Teye phoon

Feb 10, 2018
That damn stupid nun bug still hasn't been fixed. Whenever she reaches above 150 corruption, she reverts to her old clothes and after talking with her I only get the option to go to the prayer room or go out. Going to the prayer room only activates the sex scene with her and this gets repeated over and over again.
Facing same issue, is there a fix/workaround?

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes