Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
God, this game is really gooooooood, didn't expected tbh.

Hope in the next update, Julia and the twins will be the next girls to be enslaved, but i would love to see Mrs. Robinson being enslaved too.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
there is a bug - the female teacher, once you make her into a slave and you visit her in person. you can no longer stop talking to her, once you try to leave with the dialogue it takes you back to her. might be caused by better experience mod, any answer on this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMon1981

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
there is a bug - the female teacher, once you make her into a slave and you visit her in person. you can no longer stop talking to her, once you try to leave with the dialogue it takes you back to her. might be caused by better experience mod, any answer on this?
There is a bugfix for 1.85 on the homepage that resolves that issue.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
There is a bugfix for 1.85 on the homepage that resolves that issue.
I'm sorry but I'm not following, what home page? of the game itself or this website? can you link me to the fix?

I think I found it, it was auto added to the main file itself in the better experience mod

Reactions: DMon1981

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
how to get to the pregnancy stuff?
Yeah, aside from the hospital and the cops moms (holy fuck was that a long fucking ride to get to that) there was surprisingly little considering I lasted checked this game out, literal years ago.

Though they did add a bunch of public use and piss trash tier fetish stuff so there is that

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
Three issues:

Can't enslave Heather corruption at 315, what might I be missing?
How do I get the principle in the bar?
How do I get that next playground scene?

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
Three issues:

Can't enslave Heather corruption at 315, what might I be missing?
How do I get the principle in the bar?
How do I get that next playground scene?
nm, I just had to go through some other items like taking slave maria to the park...
still working on getting the principal to the bar though.

neverending0

Feb 17, 2018
Looking back at my files, I first came across this game at version 1.10 it looks like. I'm sure there's tons of content and bug fixes that happened since then, though looks like it's still updating right now. Trying to decide if I want to wait it out or not..

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes