TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can someone tell me how do I enslave the whole school I enslaved Mrs Simpsons but I have not idea to what to do next (sorry for my bad English)
You need to get the Principal (office), then the teachers (Staff Meeting), and then the students (morning assembly).

Reactions: DMon1981

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Can someone tell me how do I enslave the whole school I enslaved Mrs Simpsons but I have not idea to what to do next (sorry for my bad English)
For the school, you enslave Mrs Simpson, The Principal, Teachers, Students and Lifeguard.

To start you need to have a job there. This is accessed by the computer in your room, search internet and find job ad. To be employed Mrs Simpson needs to be level 2. Once employed you can then start corrupting the school. For the Principal it is regular potions, the teachers it is gas potions during meetings and the schoolgirls is gas potions at assembly on Monday.

It is just a case of using enough for each.

Reactions: TheDevian

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
How do I enslave Dana and Becky?
Once Principal is level 2, you can go to her home. Daughter Dana catches MC with her mother and Dana gets angry and throws him out. To get in Dana's good graces, look around Residential area at night to rescue Dana. That is when you can start corrupting them.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
多久更新一次,非常喜欢这个游戏
Bear in mind we're primarily an English-Speaking forum. Please accompany your posts with a translation.
To answer your question, though: I'm fairly certain that it gets updated monthly.

PizzaPP

Sep 25, 2017
Why doesn't Mr. C make animations? :( I used to love his game so much, because of his game I only came to f95zone but now a few years later I have to honestly say that my search filter is animated - & unfortunately it doesn't belong there even though it is almost more than $ 4,000 in instead of a monthly update with new slaves etc. completely rework the game & insert sex animations everywhere. then I would even support him with $ 10 a month :(

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why doesn't Mr. C make animations? :( I used to love his game so much, because of his game I only came to f95zone but now a few years later I have to honestly say that my search filter is animated - & unfortunately it doesn't belong there even though it is almost more than $ 4,000 in instead of a monthly update with new slaves etc. completely rework the game & insert sex animations everywhere. then I would even support him with $ 10 a month :(
Only two reasons come to mind:

1: He doesn't quite know how
2: He doesn't want to for one reason or another

It seems that he never enabled the Community page that some other developers have. There's no way to ask him anything unless you throw money at him first.

Reactions: PizzaPP

PizzaPP

Sep 25, 2017
Only two reasons come to mind:

1: He doesn't quite know how
2: He doesn't want to for one reason or another

It seems that he never enabled the Community page that some other developers have. There's no way to ask him anything unless you throw money at him first.

Thats realy sad if youre right :(

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The newer scenes do have some animations, so he is starting to figure it out, just like his art is improving, but I don't expect him to go back and redo any old stuff any time soon.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️
3.70 star(s) 199 Votes