Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The newer scenes do have some animations, so he is starting to figure it out, just like his art is improving, but I don't expect him to go back and redo any old stuff any time soon.
That's good, then. I've always been more a fan of the "New stuff first, retouches later" approach rather then the other way around. The amount of time it would take to do all the retouching and extra animations first would be catastrophic for people wanting to see where the game goes next.
There is an approach he COULD take.
Concentrate mostly on the new stuff but each subsequent update contains a few retouches and animations (which could by themselves be considered new stuff). This may mean a lot of extra work and smaller updates for some time but if he's driven enough, he'll find a way.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
It's kinda a shame you lose old animations to accommodate new ones if you take slave routes... The pre-slave options almost always seem to be better ones and the personalities are just more diverse and interesting. Great game though and you literally corrupt most of a town lol (it's a fair grind too which isn't often the case with games like this).

F1forhalp

SOTD: Bad Religion - Generator
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
What's the best mod/cheat to use?

Is the game balanced enough to not use these cheats?
there are several mods in the OP. some prefer the Better Experience, i myself have tried out the D.S.-Sama which does work up to 1.85 (confirmed). a common downside with mods in this game; if you up a stat too far at once, you will miss some events.
Do be aware that any saves you do while running a mod, may not work when running without it, and vice versa. same goes for saves done using different mods (when you try out several to see which one fits your taste), they will probably conflict. YHBW.

*edited for some words*

Reactions: killatopak

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
OK, I'm giving 1.90 a try, and I find the choice text that pops up in the middle of the screen very small and white, usually on a light colored background, making the text extremely difficult to read or even see at times.
Is there a way to fix or change the text so I can read it?

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Any news on v1.95? or v2.0? Hmm since School is basically enslaved, next up would be Aunts and Twins, other wise, it would be the other town area

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Any news on v1.95? or v2.0? Hmm since School is basically enslaved, next up would be Aunts and Twins, other wise, it would be the other town area
I'm assuming the council election is end game but in meantime I think yeah it's either them or the mayor's family getting content next. There is always a chance he might just make a patch adding more content to the minor characters such as the grandmother, park families, rock band, fast food family etc. No idea but any content is good content when it comes to this game but seems were ending closer to the end than ever.

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
One question about Bella and Amy. I know there should be their home, but i dont see that building anywhere? Can you guys tell me where it is?
I love this game full of corruption. Unfortunate for me there is only so much content about park and housewives with little girls. There is no offerings of shaved ice ;-), no family play or something like that. Im little throwed by scenes of pissing. i know that is fetish that some people like but can it be something that can be ommited?
As for future please make more scenes with grandma, train women, and in church. If you can add cemetery near church for dates with your girls or pool?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMon1981

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
One question about Bella and Amy. I know there should be their home, but i dont see that building anywhere? Can you guys tell me where it is?
I love this game full of corruption. Unfortunate for me there is only so much content about park and housewives with little girls. There is no offerings of shaved ice ;-), no family play or something like that. Im little throwed by scenes of pissing. i know that is fetish that some people like but can it be something that can be ommited?
As for future please make more scenes with grandma, train women, and in church. If you can add cemetery near church for Dates with your girls or pool?
Are Bella and Amy the headmistresses family? if so you need to look around the neighbourhood at around afternoon I recall and youll hear a cry for help and that's how you access their home after being kicked out after first visit. I dunno pal for a guy interested in the park girls im surprised your calling out anyones kinks be that urination or anything else for that matter lol but Im sure they'll get more content eventually - in meantime you've an ever increasing club harem to control now you've conquered everything from the church to the police station to the hospital to the school. Dude is beyond winning already in life haha

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Are Bella and Amy the headmistresses family? if so you need to look around the neighbourhood at around afternoon I recall and youll hear a cry for help and that's how you access their home after being kicked out after first visit. I dunno pal for a guy interested in the park girls im surprised your calling out anyones kinks be that urination or anything else for that matter lol but Im sure they'll get more content eventually - in meantime you've an ever increasing club harem to control now you've conquered everything from the church to the police station to the hospital to the school. Dude is beyond winning already in life haha
Bella and Amy are the newbie police officers. Dana and Becky are The Principals family.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
As for future please make more scenes with grandma, train women, and in church. If you can add cemetery near church for dates with your girls or pool?
Bella and Amy's house is in Uptown along with the Bar, the Aunt's family and the Mayor's Family.

Reactions: TheDevian

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
fan sigs:

corr-00.gif corr-01.gif corr-02.gif
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/674016_corr-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/674017_corr-01.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/674018_corr-02.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hadgar and DMon1981

bibodibu1234

Apr 2, 2020
Hello! I've corrupted every representative, I've done all debates on tv and my approval rating is 100%. Is there a way to become mayor? Is it under development?

Thanks...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hello! I've corrupted every representative, I've done all debates on tv and my approval rating is 100%. Is there a way to become mayor? Is it under development?

Thanks...
That's about all there is for now. I assume end game will be the mayor path.
You shouldn't even have 100% at this time. That's a bit silly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
there is no option to use gas potion on mondays at the gym, I'm using the better experience mod, could this be the one causing the problem?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
there is no option to use gas potion on mondays at the gym, I'm using the better experience mod, could this be the one causing the problem?
Possibly, that or you missed someone, you have to do Mrs. Simpson, the principal, and the other teachers first.

bibodibu1234

Apr 2, 2020
That's about all there is for now. I assume end game will be the mayor path.
You shouldn't even have 100% at this time. That's a bit silly.
I saved every evolution, so I can come back in every moment. :D
Damn, could be interesting have him as mayor, making laws for further slavery.

But I trust in Mr. C!

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes