DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
the principal won't talk to me, the teacher I can do and enslave but that's about it.
Sounds like you have not applied for the job yet if principal does not talk to you. Mrs Simpson needs to be level 2 corrupted and you apply for the job on your computer in your room.

Reactions: TheDevian

RogueDragon7274

Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 43190

Overview:
The girls in the game are becoming increasingly depraved and enslaved. You can see different events for each corruption level.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-29
Release Date: 2020-04-29
Developer: Mr.C
Censored: No
Version: 1.90
Language: English
Other Game: Lust Village
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console codes:

Internet Mod:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux - Heavy: - - MEGA - -
Win/Linux - Lite: - - MEGA - -
Mac - Lite: - - MEGA - -
Android_v8a (v1.70): - MEGA - -
Android_v7a (v1.65): - MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID* - v1.90 Bugfix

Extras: Walkthrough (PDF version here) - -
Walkthrough
Mods: Internet Mod - - -
Jin56 Thanks for the link.
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 142464 View attachment 142465 View attachment 142474 View attachment 142473 View attachment 142472 View attachment 142466 View attachment 142463 View attachment 345336 View attachment 142467 View attachment 142469 View attachment 142468 View attachment 15598 View attachment 15600 View attachment 15601
Could you update the Android Mega link for v1.9? The address is

Reactions: XxXXx17

Beanman67

May 20, 2020
Informations on Corruption 1.60 (may miss some info)

Bugs 1.40 (not tested again):

- Convenience store girl (Alice) :
After she is corrupted to level 1 when you go on a date her character disappears after going to the restroom
- Subway :
After the 2nd gas potion use you can't have access to the corresponding dialogs with the wagon girls.
Using a 3rd will get you to the woman you can harass.

All potions are available at sanctuary ( 3 types : normal, male and gas )

The corruption level is indicated by the outfits of the characters.
The more slutty outfit they wear the more corrupted they are.
Events and actions are tied to the corruption level, if you want to see all events/actions don't give potions too fast
Also some special events need several characters to be at a defined level of corruption. It would be wise to corrupt all characters at the same level before going further.

Special events :

Warnings :
- once enslaved the non-enslaved actions can't be seen again (ex. : make your mother and daughter work in maid outfits in cafe).
- if you enslaved your mother and sister before being in good terms with your neighbour's husband you will block your future path.
- if you have corrupted characters too much (by cheat or before an update of their content is released you will be blocked because their corruption level is too high and won't trigger the new content. You need to begin a new game, use a previous saved game or change their corruption level in console.
- some characters won't increase their corruption, they need certain events to happen before continuing (Principal, Megan, Michelle, Maria)
- some characters are inaccessible until some events or corruption levels are attained (Principal, Principal's daughter and granddaughter, Michelle, Grandmother)
- on the day of the release there can be bugs, read the posts on the 2 days following the release (date on the first post) and you may find other posters providing patch or walkaround for these bugs

Items : you should quickly buy the items in the sex shop, they are required to let some characters perform specific actions (rope play, ...)

Money : if you play without cheat I advise you :

Corruption levels :
1 : 45 corruption (3 potions)
2 : 75 corruption (5 potions)
3 : 120 corruption (8 potions)
4 : 165 corruption (11 potions) (not enough for slave)
5 :

Only 6 women can be enslaved for now :
- Your mother
- Your sister
- Your neighbour
- Your neighbour's daughter
- The cafe's boss
- The nun
There is an order to enslave :

Tips :

School job :

School Principal :
- After being found out by her daughter you are banned from their home.
Corrupting her family :

School teachers corruption :

Schoolgirls corruption :

Suburbs housewives :

Playgrounds :
- Their hiding place is random but

Uncle/Aunt/Twins (cousins) :
Aunt's house key :
The events which can be triggered depends how you enter in their house : by using the belle or using the key.

Police station :

Subway :

Sex shop :

Convenience store :
Convenience store girl - Alice :

Neighbour's husband :

Grandmother (Sophia) :

Hospital :
Doctor :
Nurses :
Doctor's mother :

TV station :
Begin corruption :

City hall :
Mayor's room (office) :
[/SPOILER]Go to the mayor's room (office) on sunday afternoon. You take a picture of his secretary and him.
Go on morning to the mayor's room on morning to find his secretary alone. She tells you to come back another time.
Once again in morning you come and she gives you her card. You can now access the mayor's mansion.
[/SPOILER]You can't advance the mayor's family corruption in 1.60 wait for next update.

Phone : (numbers from left to right)

1st page - 1st woman : Mother (Jenny)
1st page - 2nd woman : Sister (Nicole)
1st page - 3rd woman : Neighbour (Megan)
1st page - 4th woman : Neighbour's daughter (nurse) (Emily)

2nd page - 1st woman : Boss (Heather)
2nd page - 2nd woman : Nun (Maria)
2nd page - 3rd woman : Ex-teacher (Mrs Simpson)
2nd page - 4th woman : Policewoman (Michelle)

Locations :
You can move between 2 areas by using the subway

City main map

City other area

Info on "sharing" your women :
From what I have seen the most you "share" your women (main women only, those listed on the phone) with other men is in general letting others oggle them.
As for touching them except somme touching ass of Jenny in maid outfit while working in the cafe, there is nothing else (I might have missed something).
Your women are having lesbian tendencies when they reach at least level 1 corruption.

The women not on your phone are "free public use" which don't have a name are "free public use".
The women with names are "whores" but we don't see them have sex with others in the scenes
How do I enslave the nun? It keeps saying I dont know how to make her my slave

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
can someone explain how hard it is to make a gallery for this game? these is so much content that you can't see anymore unless you restart. it seems very strange that a game like this doesn't have one. the lack of animations I understand, despite the ability to simply copy from games like honey select it would still take a lot of work, but to not have a gallery seems very strange to me, it's such an important feature now days, it's basically a core feature in this kind of games.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
can someone explain how hard it is to make a gallery for this game? these is so much content that you can't see anymore unless you restart. it seems very strange that a game like this doesn't have one. the lack of animations I understand, despite the ability to simply copy from games like honey select it would still take a lot of work, but to not have a gallery seems very strange to me, it's such an important feature now days, it's basically a core feature in this kind of games.
It seems Mr.C disagrees with the above statement :p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, you don't have to start over if you have lots of save files... At least one per corruption level.

saraqael

Mar 31, 2018
What does being in good favor with Megan's husband do, exactly? I know you need it for the park-at-night whatever, but what happens there? And is it important for future paths or like, a one time event? I completed the mother/sister slave routes and therefore can't go back and complete it but don't want to start a new file as I've also done basically everything else.

Only other thing I haven't done that I can think of is get my approval rating to 100%. Stuck at 70% after Police,Church,School,and former Mayor's family backed me. I assume the celebrities are the band from the news station but I can't seem to get any further with them either. Any help there would be appreciated.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
It ain't that bad if you do all the content then enslave stuff afterwords on a different save. In fact most of the games content can be done and accessed without enslaving anyone with I think just the police moms and mcs grandmother locked behind slaving somone. The rest merely need corrupted.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
It ain't that bad if you do all the content then enslave stuff afterwords on a different save. In fact most of the games content can be done and accessed without enslaving anyone with I think just the police moms and mcs grandmother locked behind slaving somone. The rest merely need corrupted.
true, but it doesn't answer my question. I mean the gifs are already there, and the game engine seems familiar with games looking the same while having a gallery, so I was wondering how long and costwise this will be.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
true, but it doesn't answer my question. I mean the gifs are already there, and the game engine seems familiar with games looking the same while having a gallery, so I was wondering how long and costwise this will be.
I share little secret with you. It seems Mr C is is working on a gallery. A bit late but it's coming.

Reactions: MrShaDowAnDub

Mohammad447

May 23, 2020
How to corrupt the news announcer more after two meetings regarding elections. Where to meet her and give her potion.... Or what other way is there to corrupt her... Please help.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes