DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Found a bug.
IN the club, with someone entertaining the guests.

While running game code:
File "game/club.rpy", line 494, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'towm'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/club.rpy", line 494, in script
File "C:\Users\Nikoli\Crap\corruption-v190-pc\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Nikoli\Crap\corruption-v190-pc\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'towm'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
corruption 1.90
There is a fix for this.

https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-v1-90-mr-c.1878/post-3397786

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If only you could tell Heather to forget about the club... Or if it was an option.
I'm okay with sex hungry nymphomaniacs* but to actually have what is essentially a whore club in a city you don't run (yet) seems a bit weird. Yeah, you kind of run the police but without access to change the laws all you need is one do-gooder to close the place down. Which I wouldn't mind. He wanted a town full of sluts, starting with Jenny and Nicole <3. There was no mention of whoring them out to everybody else.

* Nymphomania is the overriding hunger and need for sex to the point where you can't operate without it, so imagine what an even hungrier slut would be like. That's what all girls wind up in this game being.

This update felt really small. Hopefully the next one isn't quite so... Lacklustre**. I've mostly enjoyed the game so far, the only thing I've felt was completely unnecessary is the god damn club. If anything, that should be post-game content.
Or, as I said at the beginning of this post, OPTIONAL.

It's not the possible NTR aspect of the club that I don't like. It's the fact that the MC seems to want to take business away from Utopia. That's bloody grateful, isn't it? I'd imagine the Shaman would want a word. That, and it doesn't fit with the overall tone of the game. As I recall, wasn't the the whole deal that the MC wants all the girls to want to meet his meat?

** Don't get me wrong, I love Becky. And Nicole. And Julia. And Alice. They're my clear favourites for now.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT V.1.90 HEAVY FIXED (ENG+RUS) PC/ANDROID

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eng
pdf Corruption_Mr.C_Walkthrough_by_dtila_.pdf (54.33 Kb)
pdf Corruption_v1.6_Mr.C.pdf (31.74 Kb)
apk corruption-v1.90-Eng-universal-release.apk (566.62 Mb)
zip corruption-v1.90-pc.zip (3.98 Gb)

Rus_by_ivann
apk corruption-v1.90-Rus-universal-release.apk (567.05 Mb)
zip corruption-v1.90-pc-Rus.zip (3.98 Gb)

zip Developer_on.zip (1.03 Kb)

Android only (eng+rus)

Reactions: LeMade

srydan01

Mar 17, 2020
If you mean slaves that have a ceremony at Utopia than Jennifer, Nicole, Heather, Megan, Emily, Maria, Michelle and Mrs Simpson. Additionaly it's mentioned that Melissa (the principal) will have a ceremony alongside her daughter and granddaughter (although it's not available yet).
Many Thanks

Reactions: Stinkypussy72

Teye phoon

Feb 10, 2018
I fixed it by doing it manually, without the cheats.
I wasn't using any cheats when this first started. I've only used cheats now to see if i could get passed it. Too Far into the game to restart, but i can't go any further without the church nuns.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
I wasn't using any cheats when this first started. I've only used cheats now to see if i could get passed it. Too Far into the game to restart, but i can't go any further without the church nuns.
Ah, I see. Yeah, if you want the church you'll have to restart since your save is technically from before the bug was fixed.

Apr 9, 2020
TORRENT V.1.90 HEAVY FIXED (ENG+RUS) PC/ANDROID

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eng
apk corruption-v1.90-Eng-universal-release.apk (566.62 Mb)
zip corruption-v1.90-pc.zip (3.98 Gb)

Rus_by_ivann
apk corruption-v1.90-Rus-universal-release.apk (567.05 Mb)
zip corruption-v1.90-pc-Rus.zip (3.98 Gb)

zip Developer_on.zip (1.03 Kb)

Android only (eng+rus)
Mega
When will we get a hack version of this actually? I downloaded the english one and it seems like there're no hacks in here

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Did anyone else having freezing the game on the Nuns Threesome and Teacher "Play Class"?
How did i solve this!?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
how.to.fix.the.mod.save.files????cant.load.mod.save.file
Wait for the mod to get updated (which I think it just was), and use that. If you use a mod with the saves now, you have to wait for the updated mod to keep playing. The down side of game modding.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes