MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I'm trying to enslave the hospital staff, but I keep getting the same scenes over and over, with no options for enslavement, or for "knocking someone up" at the front desk.
Also, I'm not finding any pregnancy scene at the playground, either.
And, I've never used any mods in this game.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Hello! Haven't played Corruption since v1.3 I think, and while I've read the changelogs, I find that sometimes those don't really describe the amount of content that well. Just how much new stuff would I be coming back to if I were to download v2.5?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
how to get - A new scene of pregnancy mothers in park
Make sure to have the Hospital enslaved. Make sure you have Sister Maria enslaved. Corrupt the Mother?Daughter pairs at the playground as far as possible. Play at least once the Patient Visit event with the enslaved doctor to get the idea of impregnating women there. Now VISIT UTOPIA, go to the private room, select sister Maria and do her pet play event. The event will involve the Playground ladies. After that visit the playground one more time. Now you can go to the Hospital Frontdesk and trigger the impregnation event for the two mothers. After that there will also be a new scene with them preggo at the playground.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hey.. updated Mac version please?
Here is a link how you can port any Windows to Mac.
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-3532643
Wow, thanks that was useless! Its hidden behind a pay wall dude, and I ain't paying 20 bucks for a bug fix
wow.. you are not able to comprehend that they is an issue with the code and that dev posted a fix for that neither were you able to read further to see that other users come up with a workaround for that bug. So, the useless part is your ability to read and understand what people post here.

dragon608

Mar 17, 2018
Make sure to have the Hospital enslaved. Make sure you have Sister Maria enslaved. Corrupt the Mother?Daughter pairs at the playground as far as possible. Play at least once the Patient Visit event with the enslaved doctor to get the idea of impregnating women there. Now VISIT UTOPIA, go to the private room, select sister Maria and do her pet play event. The event will involve the Playground ladies. After that visit the playground one more time. Now you can go to the Hospital Frontdesk and trigger the impregnation event for the two mothers. After that there will also be a new scene with them preggo at the playground.
THANKS MAN

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Guys, can someone share a savegame for the last update with all the possible slaves and the other new stuff?

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
New update has pregnancy scene for parks mothers? Does that mean fucking the park mothers and daughters is in the game now?

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Am I the only one that didn't have an issue at all? I corrupted the school, the police station and the hospital so far, took over Mayor office. All the girls are slaves except the Nuns and Aunt family which I haven't attempted.

I am using the cheat mod too because I hate the fact that after you enslave your mother and sister that they are missing tons of scenes, so sometimes I revert them back. Could it be that some of you are experiencing bugs because it's the order of things you are doing? could that be a factor?

Reactions: F1forhalp

SanSkid19991

May 22, 2020
Can someone help me? I can't enslave the nurses nor can I go to the front desk at all. I have enslaved the doctor and amanda. Whenever I try to talk to the front desk it does nothing, not even a text to say whats wrong.

hypnofan22

Feb 26, 2018
Try going back to Emily, you should have an option there.
I already did that but after i enslave the doctor and her mom i can't enslave the rest of the hospital, i even talk with the mom in the lobby but it after that it keeps repeating the old scene in the lobby

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I already did that but after i enslave the doctor and her mom i can't enslave the rest of the hospital, i even talk with the mom in the lobby but it after that it keeps repeating the old scene in the lobby
That's the thing, I recall you go to Emily, then choose to enslave the nurses and she goes to the mother and daughter doctors and that's how they are enslaved.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes