Jaaru

Aug 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Theres no option to use gas potions in the mayors house. Im now Scarlet's husband and Victoria's father.
We did the news interview.

I have corrupted the whole hospital.

The secretary trapped the mayor (accused him of raping her) to the news photographers.
I can do all of the others speeches, in the townhall except Scarlet's and Victoria's.

twho940

May 11, 2020
Guys I can't give my campaign speech? Is this not in the latest version? I'm confused after seeing the changelog.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I'm finding that the D.S Sama 1.50 Mode is still working quite well even with this update.

I haven't encountered any bugs or issues yet. :coffee:

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I am having a problem with the Mayor's Family update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After the Update have dosed them with gas potions twice with no change in their behavior. The gas potion room so I can conceivably do it infinitly. I have updated the newscaster to get the new tv event, but I can not get the family interview. It repeats the final mayor interview. The town hall has had the trap event and the hospital speech has been done as well.

How do i get to view the new mayor family scenes, is there something I forgot to do?

natsume297

Feb 24, 2019
- Dr. Anne, Amanda Enslavement Scene
- Slave Amanda Talk scene in Lobby
- Nurses Enslavement Scene
- Slave Dr. Anne Talk scene
- Slave Dr. Anne Patient examination scene
- 'Knock somebody up' scene at Front desk
- New lounge scene
- New Nurse Discipline Scene
- Hospital slaves election support speech scene in city hall

- Secretary new level scene
- Secretary 'Trap' event scene
- Secretary sex scene
- Newscaster new level scene
- Mayor's family new level scene
- Mayor's family TV interview scene
- A new scene of pregnancy mothers in park

How ?

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
there really should be something to track progress and events. I’m finding myself clicking blindly and having no idea whats going on

Reactions: passenger2054

werner2015

Aug 1, 2018
That's the thing, I recall you go to Emily, then choose to enslave the nurses and she goes to the mother and daughter doctors and that's how they are enslaved.
i enslaved the two docotrs but i get only the scene by enslaving the nurses from an old lobby visit. and i get no other text when i go back to emily then go elsewhere. i have also make a pet play with the nun in the park and i make a visit with the doctor by the pregnant woman. but nothing changed at the front desk or i can not have a support speech from the hospital. what is going wrong or what have i missed to trigger this event? is there a problem between save games from compressed light or full version?

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
That's the thing, I recall you go to Emily, then choose to enslave the nurses and she goes to the mother and daughter doctors and that's how they are enslaved.
For myself, every time I try to enslave the rest of the hospital (through Emily), it just tells me they're not ready. Amanda is nowhere to be seen, and the doctor just keeps giving me the same checkup.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Error. solution?
That's not a error in the compressed version, the same error is on the orignal version of the game, when you compress the game is like the original, so any errors there's in the orignal will apear in the compressed version.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I have
the hospital enslaved and having the impregnation choice but will not do anything?
This was already answered. You must have Maria the NUN enslaved. When you do, go to her in your private room and choose pet play. You two will appear at the playground. After that the Mothers from the playground will be a choice at the front desk of the Hospital to be impregnated.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes