Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
After the scene in the park with the pregnant mothers and the daughters riding their backs, it doesn't give me the usual "Thats all for this version" message, is there more than goes on from that scene or is the omission of that message a mistake?
just a question,
Now the mothers in the playground are pregnant, and the girls are corrupted to, is that the last scene or have more events with the mothers and the kids??? because normally says that is all for this version wait for the next update...
I like a lot this... (mothers and kids corrupted) :)
I would also like to know this for certain. It's a bit stupid to expect much progress given the sheer scope of this game, but ya know what, hope dies last.

As far as I can tell, since even the description uses the singular "scene" this is it. For now. Please someone prove me wrong.

Reactions: Konstantinus

werner2015

Aug 1, 2018
talk to emily after enslaving the amanda she will have enslave nurses option
i have talked to emily. there was an option enslaving hosital. we go to the docotrs and both were enslaved too. talking with emily is useless after this becuase i have only an option with go elsewhere. when i go to amanda i can ask for enslaving the nurses. when i click this then mc is talking and amanda will join the plan and then we are in the lobby where i can see a scene where the nurses welcome the patient or where i could discipline the nurses and fuck amanda from behind. amanda is wearing a brown open blouse and a brown trouse not the black lingerie from the talking scene after enslaving. is there a bug or must i enslave the doctors and nurses at a special time?

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Ok so I want to ask this, are we going to have sex with those kids in the park or are they just there. Because we already have sex with their mom, and idk if they are just gong to be NPCs that we don’t do anything with.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok so I want to ask this, are we going to have sex with those kids in the park or are they just there. Because we already have sex with their mom, and idk if they are just gong to be NPCs that we don’t do anything with.
Personally, I hope the just watch, they are way too young, and you are just asking for trouble. That, or they need a potion that makes them at least high school age. ATM, they are too young to even go to school, since they are in the park with their mothers all day, and out begging for ice cream money.

Reactions: Prinzessfreya

Nightwolf18

Aug 5, 2018
whenever I start a new game some characters shoot up like 3 levels after just one potion, is this happening for anyone else? the only mod I have is better experience

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Personally, I hope the just watch, they are way too young, and you are just asking for trouble. That, or they need a potion that makes them at least high school age. ATM, they are too young to even go to school, since they are in the park with their mothers all day, and out begging for ice cream money.
I’m just asking because they are in the game and pretty much it’s not the only one that a kid is in the game, just like Eichi sensei one of the daughters is in the game but u don’t do anything to her so I just wanted to ask that
p.s I’m just asking this question It has no deep meaning in it I just want to make sure

Reactions: hentai charley

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I’m just asking because they are in the game and pretty much it’s not the only one that a kid is in the game, just like Eichi sensei one of the daughters is in the game but u don’t do anything to her so I just wanted to ask that
p.s I’m just asking this question It has no deep meaning in it I just want to make sure
Well, in Ecchi Sensei, at least one if them DID have a scene, and they got banned here until it was removed. Hopefully we will not have that issue here, but it is starting to look like we may.

Reactions: hentai charley

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Well, in Ecchi Sensei, at least one if them DID have a scene, and they got banned here until it was removed. Hopefully we will not have that issue here, but it is starting to look like we may.
Well.. we will find out later but I doubt that’s going to happene

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
since it's a sandbox, the devs might be able to age them up according to the days spent (ingame), as you can waste hundreds of days, so, several years, so that's a maybe for some far away future option. would require another function just for that, -if- they really want it to happen. doubt they see it's worth it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well.. we will find out later but I doubt that’s going to happene
Based on the last couple, I am not so sure.
since it's a sandbox, the devs might be able to age them up according to the days spent (ingame), as you can waste hundreds of days, so, several years, so that's a maybe for some far away future option. would require another function just for that, -if- they really want it to happen. doubt they see it's worth it.
Well, 365.25 days a year, it would take roughly 10-13 years for them to be old enough. So, if you want to spend several thousand days... XD
No, I figure it will be more like the magic potions, the magic pregnancies, and do on... Suddenly they will just magically be 18.

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
Never mind with bits n pieces from others i put it together you got to go to the private room and take her to the playground, visit the playground after then go to front desk at hospital and choose to knock up.
What "private room"???

youra

Jan 15, 2020
Can someone help me?
How should we prepare the concoction? Should we buy or make a beautiful one?

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes