Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
It seems I cannot trigger options for knocking up the women in the park.
I had a pet play and had a talk about medicine. I also enslaved hospital and can do examinations.

What am I missing?

Apr 7, 2019
It seems I cannot trigger options for knocking up the women in the park.
I had a pet play and had a talk about medicine. I also enslaved hospital and can do examinations.

What am I missing?
Have you visited the women in the park subsequent to the first pet play event? I remember that being a requisite (but easily forgettable) step when I played through.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Have you visited the women in the park subsequent to the first pet play event? I remember that being a requisite (but easily forgettable) step when I played through.
Yes I visit them on a regular basis ;) But it always shows me the scene where they walk around on fours but no options.

Nayk1

Mar 19, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.05-pc\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.05-pc\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.05-pc\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.05-pc\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.05-pc\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.05-pc\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.05-pc\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.05-pc\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.05-pc\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.05-pc\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.05-pc\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.05-pc\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.05-pc\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.05-pc\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.05-pc\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.05
Tue Sep 01 18:52:57 2020
any solutions

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I might have bugged out my game.
Im missing key to auts house even thought they are my slaves.
I cant slave hospita doctor in no where in hospital excep for check up that wont corrupt anymore.
Tv statio i cant corrupt at all.

Apr 7, 2019
Yes I visit them on a regular basis ;) But it always shows me the scene where they walk around on fours but no options.
Hello again, Chucke1992. I replayed the new section to double-check on all the steps. After having enslaved the hospital, did you go to the lobby and instruct Amanda to enslave the nurses? That's the only step in the process that you didn't mention having performed. Afterwards, you should be able to visit the front desk, see a more tawdry version of the receptionist, and gain the option to knock somebody up. Based on what you've described concerning your interactions with the park ladies, they should come up as an option. Please let me know if this works. If it doesn't, I'm sadly out of ideas.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Hello again, Chucke1992. I replayed the new section to double-check on all the steps. After having enslaved the hospital, did you go to the lobby and instruct Amanda to enslave the nurses? That's the only step in the process that you didn't mention having performed. Afterwards, you should be able to visit the front desk, see a more tawdry version of the receptionist, and gain the option to knock somebody up. Based on what you've described concerning your interactions with the park ladies, they should come up as an option. Please let me know if this works. If it doesn't, I'm sadly out of ideas.
Yes, I instructed Amanda regarding nurses however - now as I saw the assets - it did not trigger a dildo scene or something. And regarding front desk I get black screen with the message (forgot exactly which) and don't see a new look of the nurse.

Probably because I started from the save of some old version? I played around 1.85 last time and save is from those versions.

Apr 7, 2019
Yes, I instructed Amanda regarding nurses however - now as I saw the assets - it did not trigger a dildo scene or something. And regarding front desk I get black screen with the message (forgot exactly which) and don't see a new look of the nurse.

Probably because I started from the save of some old version? I played around 1.85 last time and save is from those versions.
I honestly don't know. I've only run into problems like that when I used to use the compressed version. I'm sorry I couldn't help and I hope that someone can help you or you can get it to work; it's by far the longest scene in the update. Good luck! :)

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I honestly don't know. I've only run into problems like that when I used to use the compressed version. I'm sorry I couldn't help and I hope that someone can help you or you can get it to work; it's by far the longest scene in the update. Good luck! :)
Well I will start from the very beginning and saw the content in the images/ so I am not really bothered with that (y)
And yes I use the compressed version - it is just no worth wasting almost all MEGA limit for me.

steve leroux

Apr 5, 2018
i have talked to emily. there was an option enslaving hosital. we go to the docotrs and both were enslaved too. talking with emily is useless after this becuase i have only an option with go elsewhere. when i go to amanda i can ask for enslaving the nurses. when i click this then mc is talking and amanda will join the plan and then we are in the lobby where i can see a scene where the nurses welcome the patient or where i could discipline the nurses and fuck amanda from behind. amanda is wearing a brown open blouse and a brown trouse not the black lingerie from the talking scene after enslaving. is there a bug or must i enslave the doctors and nurses at a special time?

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
Bug report: For the school that got to the stage of student to the see-through swim wear and the teacher at the appropriate level. after that scene plays out, a new scene of what i assume is the making all studends a slave stage (which i an not in) plays instantly after where they are all naked with collars and have a golden shower.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
i haven't the option to impregant any woman in the front desk
go to Utopia and get the nun to pet play twice. It was like that with me, I took the nun and did the pet play in the playground ... then I visited the playground and repeated what I had done ... the mothers of the playground were dressed as a pet and then the option of getting pregnant was available ... I don't know to say for sure, if repeating the event twice just using the nun would also unlock that ...

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
I unlocked the events of the game, but the approval for the position of mayor was blocked at 40%, I hope that in the future it will be possible to impregnate all the slaves....

KKomrade22

Jun 16, 2020
downloaded the 2.05 update via nopy but nothing changed but the homescreen to me. I tried doing the same as the changelog and there is no option for Dr Anne and Amanda enslavement scene. Should i redownload the game from another download site?

EDIT: I also noticed when i clicked the credits it says still version 2.00 though i already downloaded and unpacked it

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes