lenoks

Feb 14, 2018
Newscaster new level scene how do i get this?when i try go to broadcast game say what i myst corrupt announcer where to find announcer ?

PotatoNinja

Nov 19, 2017
Newscaster new level scene how do i get this?when i try go to broadcast game say what i myst corrupt announcer where to find announcer ?
I'm stuck on this as well, and I'm pretty sure I've gotten everything else.

The "Mayors House" route requires the newscaster to be corrupted too.

EDIT: GOT IT!! Go watch TV in your room!

Last edited:
Reactions: tossler and well001

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
i think i figured out why I'm not getting any hospital progression, i seem to have a glitch where the doctos mom never appears in the lobby

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
How do I trigger Julia and the Twins slave scene? I can't seem to find a time where it's an option. Same with the hospital - I keep seeing the doctor and her mom fucking but can't seem to trigger enslavement

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
After Mrs. Robinson (Justin's mom) is sent ot the hospital. How do you call her? I should add the hospital has been enslaved.

Also how do I raise my approval raiting aboove 40% I've done all the speeches, including the TV interview with mayors ex-wife AND Jenny and Nicole. I've also watched the TV multiple times with the newscaster as corrupted as possible.

Last edited:

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
After Mrs. Robinson (Justin's mo) is sent ot the hospita. How do you call her? I should add the hospital has been enslaved.

Also how do I raise my approval raiting aboove 40% I've done all the speeches, including the TV interview with mayors ex-wife AND Jenny and Nicole. I've also watched the TV multiple times with the newscaster as corrupted as possible.
It should just be go to her apartment and find she is at hospital and then return at night and there will be an option to call her and she meets you outside her apartment building.

As for rating it should really only be 50% max at the moment, so just try mayor's family, police, school, church and hospital. I don't think tv debates raise this but may unlock further progress. Their should probably be two tv scenes for mayor's family and two for MC's family.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If it's also for Mac, why no Mac update?
Because of the long uploading time. While it takes hours to upload 5 GB for an uploader, it only takes "a few" minutes for a Mac user do download the Windows build and user-port it to Mac by themselves. By the time a Mac user could have download the game twice or three times while the uploader still uploads the game. All it takes is to install Ren'Py SDK. However, as it seems the majority of Mac users aren't tech savvy. Then again I ask myself, why they bought a Mac in the first place...? :unsure:

Here is my instruction how to create a Mac build from a Windows build with Ren'Py SDK:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-3532643

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
It should just be go to her apartment and find she is at hospital and then return at night and there will be an option to call her and she meets you outside her apartment building.

As for rating it should really only be 50% max at the moment, so just try mayor's family, police, school, church and hospital. I don't think tv debates raise this but may unlock further progress. Their should probably be two tv scenes for mayor's family and two for MC's family.

Mrs. Robinson worked. I can only get it to 40%. Something is not adding. Done all the speeches and the TV interviews. But not gonna owrry about it as I don't think I missed a scene.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes